+ Reply to Thread
Page 1096 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 96 596 996 1046 1086 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1106 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its everyone's personal thing how much profit is little for him and also depends on capital, well for me if profit is below 5 usd i 'll leave it and try to trade more if gets above 10 usd i'll surely withdraw it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxhasan03 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhasan03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky but profitable. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money. I think that low profit is better job.good luck with your trading.................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rise, I suffer all forgiving of clear because benefit forgetful or big it does not affair in the forex trading. Forex is one benevolent of business, many minute we swallow big earn or whatever time we position. It is actually enterprise nature. So we staleness be position puritanical selection.

Banned pearlyfarzana is an unknown quantity at this point pearlyfarzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i will accept it. In forex the little profit better then making loss. So the profit always acecpted to me. And i always try to increase the earning from the forex. So in this place i like all types of profit

Senior Member abraham.singh is an unknown quantity at this point abraham.singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that a small profit is better than a great loss in Forex trading. Forex trading is very risky, and we must continue to try to maintain a budget surplus, despite the losses. because when we want to see huge gains in a short period of time, so that we do not precisely a decision and go to the tab.

Banned sajal01 is an unknown quantity at this point sajal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Small or big profit, then you should take an honest seller. Talks a little capital then I get the dealer does not make a big profit in the short time. I accept little benefit. I think a little better than a lot of successful entrepreneurs to accept the loss and profit loss.If both profit because any company both loss and gain. Since Forex trading is a very risky business. And we must continue to try small profit despite the loss.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    Lower targets say aap safe trading kar sakty ho aur aap ka risk bhi naheen brhat is trah trade karny say, maray khyaal main sab say kamyaab traders wohi hain jo chotay tragets ko chase karty hain.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any profit get is very lucky to me, it is great fruit for trading business & also reward of patience, any kind of profit amount is very essential, so little profit i accept it.

Banned michelle7 is an unknown quantity at this point michelle7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Appropriately based on the being familiar with i feel Forex currency trading is focused on spending as well as the much more most people attain understand the belief that interior other sorts of that you can attain revenue we should be able to improve the thought i am talking about precisely what i feel.

Banned azmy10 is an unknown quantity at this point azmy10's Avatar
    Thanks
    little by little, i believe could be lot. i will be able to settle for low profits if and just in the event the very little profits are consistent. consistent profits are smart and higher than loosing in forex as a result of enduring an try by almost traders to actually earn bigger profits they will will end up loosing their accounts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1096 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 96 596 996 1046 1086 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)