+ Reply to Thread
Page 1086 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 86 586 986 1036 1076 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1096 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,860 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no point doing your homework , plan a strategy and take the trade with very low risk reward ratio. there is always an element of reasonableness. the reward should not be too low at the same time it should not border on greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member luck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not accept because i am join here for doing this trade as a result earn a huge amount of money so i tell little profit i do not accept ,because its are really very harmful .so i need high profit .that's it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shikto1234 is an unknown quantity at this point shikto1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in Forex investments, it determination eventually proportional your cash can obtain utilized and Exchanging having scaled-down resources, additionally gotten to a concise revenue, a lot easier period tracking down dealing in addition to considerable resources, ones revenue built is usually a fantastic probability. Simply considerable revenue been presented, this speculator ought to take overall. After dealing in addition to scaled-down resources, this speculator will never need to have to help vitality me personally to have outsized proceeds sooner or later.

Junior Member jasmincv is an unknown quantity at this point jasmincv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i accept little profit because there is little risk in your business.if you want more and more profit you must hurry in your business that is why you might make mistake.on the other hand if you expect little profit you must trade slowly and fairly that is why you have no possibility to make mistake. That is why i accept little profit.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course i accept it because i am student and this money is enough for me.i am so happy with Forex trading business.it is very profitable and deniable business for me and all people.i am so happy with Forex trading business. i really like it very much.

Banned bbabx00 is an unknown quantity at this point bbabx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good currency business. I think that little profit is better then a big loss in Forex trading. As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss.Be carefully to stop loss.....

Senior Member hira5120 is on a distinguished road hira5120's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe little profit from it. I think that low profit is improved than big loss. If you wish for to become a winning trader you must accept loss and income boht, since every business have loss and income both.

Senior Member perfecttrader is an unknown quantity at this point perfecttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend i would accept it because i am new to forex trading if i were not new to Forex trading then i would have not accepted low profit then i would have gone for more money but as a newbie you need to settle for low profit

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like huge profit in my trades but i can also accept the little profit. because the little profit is much better than facing a big loss so i can also like to tell you that you should also accept the little losses.

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that little profit is best than no profit. so i am accepting low profit than nothing. i think when you start any business then you should depend on firstly low profit and then you get experience then you should think about the vast profit in any business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1086 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 86 586 986 1036 1076 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1096 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)