+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,850 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our purpose doing forex trading is surely for making a profit. I think it doesn't matter how much profit we earn. When we got profit, it is better to save it. Small profit is better than we loss. Do not push ourselves to always getting big profit every day. Remember, market move freely, everything can be happen in forex trading.

Senior Member fmdxb81 is on a distinguished road fmdxb81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    something is better than nothing. Here in forex it depends basically on the investment we have, big investment then big profit, small investment then small profit. Sometimes we get small profit on big investments but as I said above that something is better than nothing. So it is acceptable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milon is an unknown quantity at this point milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the capital is small, we have to be satisfied with little profit. Moreover, as a newbie, I am not enough experienced to achieve huge profit. As still I am learning about forex, I am satisfied with small profit at all right now. In future, when I will be able to make a strong strategy, I will expect large profit from forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I accept it and by accepting little profit and accumulating this profits now my capital become in bigger amount. Now I don't need to make little profits because my capital size is big and I am making handsome amount of profits of my trades.

Member messiomar100 is an unknown quantity at this point messiomar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i accept little profit because there is little risk in your business.if you want more and more profit you must hurry in your business that is why you might make mistake.on the other hand if you expect little profit you must trade slowly and fairly that is why you have no possibility to make mistake. That is why i accept little profit !

Senior Member arezy is an unknown quantity at this point arezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we have to accept it. We must learn to be grateful with what we've got, because it will prevent us from greedy. It's better gets a little profit than not or even a loss. We have to be realistic with the capital we have. To get the most profit we should also have a large capital. If we are forcing to get a huge profit with very little capital it be a risky.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our willingness to accept a small profit is a good exercise for process control greedy that can damage healthy trading patterns that we run. I have never made a profit target minimum per transaction or per day. I follow market developments and analysis that I made. If according to the analysis, it is still possible to make a profit, I will survive. But if otherwise, then I would do the TP though only a few pips only

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    I will certainly have to thank sir though you know how well I've benefited so I have to accept what will I get in my account
    so I would be very happy if only to get a few dollars only
    but my account would grow continuously sir

Member shahid123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea i accept a little profit because i am a new comer and i invest a small capital. When we learn properly about Forex than i invest a lot amount . When we invest a large capital yet possible we earn large capital.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small or big ,profit must be well come at all times,hence it makes no difference profit is small or big it must be accepted in happy mood.as it is always better than the loss which could have also happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)