+ Reply to Thread
Page 1083 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 83 583 983 1033 1073 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1093 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,830 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kikyfx View Post
    little profit will be much helpful if you could use it. rather than a huge loss. yet of loss you can learn to identify the actions that should not be done on the next trading. you can get the knowledge of all the events.
    Its all about choice mate, huge profit but inconsistent yet dangerour or smaller profit but consistent one, if you ask me, its not a problem which one as long as it is give me the more profit available, if I can double my account using small yet consistent profit then it is cool for me, in reality, smaller but consistent is what most professional trader done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kikyfx is an unknown quantity at this point kikyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit will be much helpful if you could use it. rather than a huge loss. yet of loss you can learn to identify the actions that should not be done on the next trading. you can get the knowledge of all the events.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KHAN999 is an unknown quantity at this point KHAN999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Profit Small ho Little ho ya large kuch bhi ho but profit to profit kehlata hai losing se behter hai k little profit yeh humein incourage karta hai agay janey main madad karta hai aur humari hopes ko bhi increase karta hai so yes we accept it either profit small little or tiny profit is profit.

Senior Member yasinvai is on a distinguished road yasinvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually admit very little exploit that. There's no doubt that this small income provides great progress over massive burning. Should you wish to be a effective dealer it's essential to agree to burning and money the two, considering that any business enterprise include damage in addition to benefit both. Wait without money grubbing in the event prefer to generate income.

Senior Member hasanmia is an unknown quantity at this point hasanmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is usually proportional to capital gains of risk in Forex trading. Also the benefit and the benefit of small and large trade agreements and generated huge capital will be awesome. You have to win to make the merchants accept opened, small or large. The forces that are too big for me in a short time and great entrepreneurs.

Member faruk_scinet is an unknown quantity at this point faruk_scinet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the primary stage, you can't earn much. Bcz at first yo have to learn and know about the forex trading, about forecast in details. Otherwise you can't realize about forex. It is a great arena for you
    to earn money. I love forex.

Senior Member tajroi is an unknown quantity at this point tajroi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Extremely few of the supply in the component accepts. More than likely how the little profit with regard to best against flame. If you want to become an effective mediator, should recognize how the advantage, since most the particular used fuel is made up of a couple of help SMEs yet one particular. Wait and see, in addition to money grabbing really should generate earnings.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think little profit is better than we get loss in our trading , although i get little profit in my trading
    account i still can compound that, if my profit is already big i can withdrawal my profit from my trading account .

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Mannan View Post
    Nope I do not accept little profit. I target these market in a certain range and never close order until my target position. We need to target pipes in these market not money. otherwise we have a great chance to loose our money.
    yes every trade we must have specific of target, for me my take profit target is 10-20 pips only, and for the sl is 30-50 pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1083 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 83 583 983 1033 1073 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1093 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)