+ Reply to Thread
Page 1082 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 82 582 982 1032 1072 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1092 1132 ... LastLast
Results 10,811 to 10,820 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member altaf123 is an unknown quantity at this point altaf123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will accept little profit and it must be at least 1% of my total investment in the forex market and i greedy then i face the loss becuse due to greey lot of traders face the loss in forex and so it is big for me a little profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit in it. This is often proportional to the risk of the transfer of Forex trading. In addition, profitability and achieve small gains and small capital trade deals and generated huge capital is awesome. Profits, and earn the trader for a large or small. Short of time and huge profits for a business in a small force of his capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andrefx88 will become famous soon enough andrefx88 will become famous soon enough andrefx88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the foreign exchange market (forex), we may buy or sell various currencies to
    benefit, and Forex Trading is "2 Ways Opportunity", ie we can
    make profits by exploiting orders Buy or Sell.
    If we Meng-order with Buy and then the price of its currency exchange rate increases, we
    will get a profit, and so did the other hand, if Sell it when it
    decreases then we will get profit. But if we order the Buy-and
    then prices dropped then we will suffer loss (losses).
    Profit or Loss if not we close (close / liquid) position then we still order position
    considered (floating) or not yet realized, so as to allow
    the reverse direction. Suppose a trader installing Purchase orders and then turns
    prices dropped, but it still has not closed position (yet diclose), then the trader
    still suffering floating loss, and then when it turns out rate exceeds the price back up
    position was then the trader will get a floating profit, and when the open positions
    the floating profit is closed (diclose) then the floating profit would then
    realized into a real profit and real

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah definately i will accept little profit because it is much better than big loss.....
    but after gaining experience and taking all the informations about forex we will definately earn huge amounts.......

Senior Member rangan is an unknown quantity at this point rangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright.and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility job. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit is much better than loss in trade what ever profit is coming from the trade must accept it happily.try to attain knowledge and experience to attain good amount of profit.

Senior Member kakoli-1 is an unknown quantity at this point kakoli-1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good job. I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.what do you mind.....................................best of luck..........................................

Member bdshuvo is an unknown quantity at this point bdshuvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks brother for your question. i am a forex traders always i accept little profit because i know that big profit comes from little profit. control your emotion and greedy and take little profit , on day you will be a successfully forex traders.

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friends , a little quote is in my mind this time , little drops make a river when they get together , it is really best way for us in our initial stages , just take little profit and do not greed ever , it will make you a looser , just be coll and patient in your business ,

Banned Joyagain is an unknown quantity at this point Joyagain's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is hardly anyone in this forex trading business that will manu to accept little profits. Eventhough the amount invested may be little, yet because of the fact that many have believed that because of the many profits that can be made in forex, they can make more even with their little investment. But as for me, if I invest little, I will have to be contented with little profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1082 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 82 582 982 1032 1072 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1092 1132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)