+ Reply to Thread
Page 1077 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1087 1127 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,770 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member shahbaz hussain is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is right that some times you earn little profit and some you earn maximum profit. It is a part of business. I accept little profit and enjoy very much. There are thousands of people who loose their money but i think if you have little profit you accept.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is include in our nature to accept little profit and it is also in our nature to afford much loss because when we suffer on loss than we can wait with patience with the hope that it will recover it but instead of recovering it become big so and when we get little profit we are not wait and close the lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yet little profit i will accept it happily as clubbing of little profit will make a big amount of profit hence should not be ignored at all.moreover it build confidence in you while trading.

Banned ahmedneel is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedneel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a very risky business. I prefer little profit better than big loss of my money. I want to earn money consistent way and want to make my self enough experienced to make my self a successful trader. I am learning it well and also trying hard to make Forex more easy to earn money in my life.

Banned rasalm is an unknown quantity at this point rasalm's Avatar
    Thanks
    We recognized small make money from this. I believe which reduced revenue is preferable to large reduction. If you wish to be a prosperous investor, you have to take reduction, revenue each, simply because each company offers reduction, as well as revenue each. Have patience and never money grubbing in the event that wish to make money.

Senior Member L2L is an unknown quantity at this point L2L's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will accept even small profit. since its better than the loss. so i think its very good option

Member b.tarraf is an unknown quantity at this point b.tarraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as Beginner in Forex even if i made 50 cent it will be awesome couz i cant just understand how forex works but there is pros making over 3k daily profits my 1st good profit was 14$ i was like wow that's awesome

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit is good to accept because in this way we can make some good profit but you know i always go for big move i mean i never like to take small profit because i know big move can bear all my small losses which i have in my trading ..... so i look for big move dear.....

Senior Member Muhammad Sohail is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Sohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    I alway welcome little profit because this little profit is base of huge profit if ignore little profits you will not get high profit...I think it is the way to success...

Member rias is an unknown quantity at this point rias's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    get profit in forex it is easy, but if we can maintain our profit, that we need to take into account, if we can maintain our profit and make it grow, then we are one step closer to becoming a successful trader, must be the management correct

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1077 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1087 1127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)