+ Reply to Thread
Page 1076 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1086 1126 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member riadhossain is an unknown quantity at this point riadhossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think as a new trader at the start of the trading career i would love to accept the smaller profits and i usually aim for the small profits and it is the only way in which we can earn good money and we should try to accumulate more and more smaller profits and a day will come when we will be able to do trading with higher lots and will get more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mscps is an unknown quantity at this point mscps's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Offcourse i accept little profit. if any have little investment then must get little profit . I think little profit make you successful in the little investment if any one try to get big profit and invest little amount then i think its very risky . Just get little profit and become rich

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toppor is an unknown quantity at this point toppor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thode thode se hi ghadha hi bharta hain to acha hai agar abhi beginner chota profit lena shuru kar deta hain to usko achi kamai baad mein honi shuru ho sakti hain sabse jaruri ye hi hain ki shuruwat kam se ho

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss are parts of the trading business and most of the people join forex as they think that with good knowledge and experience they easily able to get more money in the forex trading. i am satisfied from my little profit in the forex trading because i think that little profit but consistent profits is most better than the high profit but inconsistent profit. and i also believe that profit is depend on the risk and the capital investment, so till now forex is a good trading platform for me and i am making consistent but small profits easily.

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will gladly accept little profit because i know that with the little profite then it is very easy to make it through the market and that way i know that i will keep on dinning in the market in order that i keep scalping.

Senior Member bilel is an unknown quantity at this point bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    downright , its logicly when we inveet mal capital we will not gain hug profit
    and we can also dont have ay profit whil we use hight amout as capital to strat trding
    we can gain hug profit as we can loss all thiz hight capital , so trder alyws must be satisfait by
    the littl profit even if the capital uzing was big , the most important thing that trder save
    and protct hiz caital from over loss and dont loss all hiz mony , i mean for me littl
    profit iz better than no profit and beetr than los all my capiatl

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can never overload my accounts in the market that way i know that i will have to make sure that i do trade very well to make sure that i take less knowing that one of this fine days i will get there.

Senior Member robin341 is an unknown quantity at this point robin341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit is the one kind of strategy you have to take at the first time it protect you from huge loss and you will still in the market many times and you will be profitable.

Senior Member hossam reda is an unknown quantity at this point hossam reda's Avatar
    Thanks
    First learn well both large and small regarding ForexSecondly, I open transactions and when you make a profit be very happy I do not care if it is large or small because I consider small profit and profit is too big to you if you continue to win this small profit you are winners and a huge profit

Senior Member khoroto is an unknown quantity at this point khoroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    , I take all type of benefit because benefit brief or big it does not matter in the currency trading. Currency trading is one type of company,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1076 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1086 1126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)