+ Reply to Thread
Page 1075 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 75 575 975 1025 1065 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1085 1125 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,750 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member hh512 is on a distinguished road hh512's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes because something is better than nothing. except little losses instead of facing big losses. profit making is very difficult in this type of business so accept whatever you get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit is a good habit so any man or woman who do not have a good balance they can make little trading on the trading related site, for this if they will fail to make trading he can loose some low many but if they can make good trading they can make good earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agree with you if you are a newbie in forex then first target to understand this trading system and gathering information about trading then try to get profit with target. I am also a newbie and now i try to learn more about forex trading then i start real trading.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f you are a beginner you may have satisfied by little profit also.i will be able to settle for low profit.... especially if you go towards big profit there's big risk and maybe you lose big quantity.

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayl se humein forex me high invest k sath kaam karna chahye wesy to kam invest k sath b kaam kar skty hain lequen is se loss loss ho ga aur balance jaldi khatm hu jaey go so join the forex with complete learn then it will go to earn

Banned hmd100 is an unknown quantity at this point hmd100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah if you are a beginner you may have satisfied by little profit also. If you invest a large capital, you may earn a large profit but still you should keep in your mind that there are greater chances of risk as well. So, without a lot of learning and analytical experience, don't take such a risk. A slow but consistent success is much better in my opinion.

Senior Member sohailsunny is on a distinguished road sohailsunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mai little profit pe bhi khush rah sakta ho kun thora thora kar kay he hum bohat sa profit earn kar sakty hai isly sabse pehle thory se he start krna chahye fir he humy zyada pe jana chahye taky humy forex trading ka pata bhi chal jay.

Senior Member soni is an unknown quantity at this point soni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will be able to settle for low profit.... especially if you go towards big profit there's big risk and maybe you lose big quantity. thus i'm quite happy with very little profit.....

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your word is true, of course, my friend agreed with him completely. Greater the head of the owner and the experience good whenever I was able to make a profit bigger and vice versa, the less your capital and I experience whenever a profit less or lost your capital. And would love to add you initially expected to lose even if achieve profit at certain times. matter needs wide knowledge and experience

Junior Member dhia sgh is an unknown quantity at this point dhia sgh's Avatar
    Thanks
    On my opinion we can earn a lot of money in forex , but in all domains we must go step by step , we should gain experience then wen will be able to earn a lot of money , but in the beginning , it will be safer for us to not risk big amounts .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1075 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 75 575 975 1025 1065 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1085 1125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)