+ Reply to Thread
Page 1074 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 74 574 974 1024 1064 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1084 1124 ... LastLast
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member lostamasta is an unknown quantity at this point lostamasta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I would accept even a little profit because I think a little profit is not the most important issue can keep consistent, profit little if collected will also be many if we are consistent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    instead we get a small benefit from the investment of forex, we better learn themselves about forex so that you can get more out of forex, not too long joined the investment, because it will increase your knowledge about investing, the better you learn to yourself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to kahta hoon chotya profits hi asal profits hoty hain aap ko barray profits kabhi kbhaar milty hain lakin margin call aksar mil jatee hay baray profist kay chakar main is liye little profits best hain.

Banned Umanand is an unknown quantity at this point Umanand's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will accept the profit even in small amounts. I'll collect a little profit so that within a period of one month or one year then it would be useful big profit. I do not want to take the risk that removes money

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i will accept the little profits too from the forex trading and i will be so much happy and satisfied to get the profit and it does not matter the profit is little or the big i will accept it with happiness.

Member logy is an unknown quantity at this point logy's Avatar
    Thanks
    little profite is more good than loss ...i accept and prefer little profite and try to got little profite and stay away from loss any more if you could do little with time will got more and more

Banned dona44 is an unknown quantity at this point dona44's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the good job for poor man. I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.nice job.

Senior Member Ali Rizwan is an unknown quantity at this point Ali Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    every new bie in the forex trading must start his trading with a little amount , and then a little profit from his positions makes him motivated and encourage him to took stand with a huge investment and try to earn large profits . . . i will say forex is a step by step goal setting and achieving .

Banned jabba is on a distinguished road jabba's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that it is so better to loss. Because it happen with me that, when i am waiting for gob profit and not closing my order with small profit than once i see my trade going in bog loss. i thing that sometime it is acceptable.

Banned unluckytheif is an unknown quantity at this point unluckytheif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Benefit produced in currency dealing, it will usually proportionate to the investment employed. Trading with a little investment, also achieved a little profit, and when dealing with huge investment, the money produced is also a great possibility. Big or little profit earned, the investor must accept outright. When dealing with little investment, the investor does not have to force myself to get big profit in a few months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1074 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 74 574 974 1024 1064 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1084 1124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)