+ Reply to Thread
Page 1071 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 71 571 971 1021 1061 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1081 1121 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,710 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right mery khayl se profit chahye kam se kam so lequen loss se kahein behtr hai so mery khayl se forex me high invest kar k phir e kaam karna chahye ta k is hoony waly loss ko kam se kam kiya ja sky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SuperGirl is an unknown quantity at this point SuperGirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Incredibly few of the provide in the element allows. More than likely how the little benefit with respect to best against fire. If you want to become an efficient arbitrator, should identify how the benefits, since most the particular used petrol is created up of a number of help SMEs yet one particular. Hang on and see, moreover to cash getting really should produce income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amel is an unknown quantity at this point amel's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye s i accpert little profit , and all trder must accpet it
    and must be satisfait by their profit whatever the amount
    of thi

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

ye s i accpert little profit , and all trder must accpet it
    and must be satisfait by their profit whatever the amount
    of this profit , becose from this smal ammout we can get
    hug profit i the futur , just we have to patient adn dont be
    greedy

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you requisite to become a fortunate bargainer you staleness have amount and gain Because when we poorness huge vantage in low instance then we can not bang decisions accurately and we may go for casualty.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan mai aapki baat sy agree karta hun,chahye ziada profit ho ya kam profit ho mai suy accept kar lunga ku k forex trading mai loss hony sy acha hai k aapko profit ho jay chhay kam profit ho chahye ziada ho mai usy accept karunga

Senior Member alsa141 is an unknown quantity at this point alsa141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well little things gives you happiness and profit always gives you happiness even you earn little profit and this profit enhance your confidence and motivate you for further transactions in the forex

Senior Member naumanfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point naumanfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will accept little profit coz it is a part of business and i also think that little profit is better then big loss as i know that the forex is totaly risk.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think you must accept the little profit because as we all know that drops and drops make a sea so little and little profit make and huge profit and it is also very save but it we do not accept it because we want to become rich in very short time

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    In a condition whereby i have little capital investment in forex trading i will not begin to think of earning huge amount of money because in a bid to do that will result in putting much pressure in the account,which may result in me getting margin call very soon,so i prefer low profits when i have little capital investment.

Junior Member bagus dwwi is an unknown quantity at this point bagus dwwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    slight advantage ... Do you accept it?
    if asked, agree or not agree at all in fact I chose ..
    because even a little profit that we receive will be much longer time ..
    of us profit a lot but it takes a long time ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1071 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 71 571 971 1021 1061 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1081 1121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)