+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned usman1985 is an unknown quantity at this point usman1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex market some time you want more profit and big profit do not like small profit for getting more profit they loss there small profit i think if you get little profit should get it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sohailsunny is on a distinguished road sohailsunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes little profit bhi mere liy bohat he acha or bohat he handsome hai kun kay hmy pehle thory se he start krna chahye or jab hum neechy se uper jain gay to tab he humy trading krne ka achy se pata chaly ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tri-MenW is an unknown quantity at this point Tri-MenW's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    Dear friend, you should know that every one have faced the same situation and he has tried the market with a small amount until he makes a good strategy for earning from the market. i think this is a part of the career of successful trader because you can't start trading with a huge capital when you haven't know yet how to make profit or when to avoid trading , don't forget that market is a whole new area of science and secret.

Banned forexblaster is an unknown quantity at this point forexblaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think little profit is better than losses because it is better to earn little profit than facing loss. we should control on our emotions.how much we earn money/profit we should get satisfied and should be happy..

Senior Member nadya is an unknown quantity at this point nadya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accept small little profit, than big lossing i thing little profit is better,sometime we must take hard desicion to take little profit than big losing,in the next time we still trading form our capital.

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would accept it very well and i will make sure that i keep on trading having the best results when it comes to trading that way i know i will trade on very well in this trading that i do .

Member DianWilch is an unknown quantity at this point DianWilch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Would you like to know about Bet Mentor Review? Do you expect to learn more concerning the credibility of Thomas Atkinson? Or is Bet Mentor Scam or legitimate product? There are shocking answers within this honest review! There are many casual football fans who ? re certain they can beat ...

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we ought to settle for it in addition to we ought to be happy that we both are currently in profits....... very little profits when gathered on long term can build additional cash and therefore from this,,, huge capital cash then it may is usually potential to take smart number of profits. compounding and growing is incredibly abundant vital for traders.

Member sajjad33 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I will accept little profit. This is because, we should not be greed in Forex. Little little profit will make a big amount of profit. There are many trades want to earn a big profit but they can not earn a little profit but also get loss in Forex.

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly in our small invest in forex we do not expect the big amount of profit , however in our little knowledge we do not expect more profit from forex so that we should try to analyse the market and just consternation in our future trade andwe should accept our little profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)