+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 1107 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned blackcandle is an unknown quantity at this point blackcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is good to have a small profit. small profit will be more useful if you can use it. not a huge loss. but loss, you can learn to identify the actions that need not be done on the next transaction. you can get the knowledge of all the facts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think little profit is very best i think loss se kahein best hai k thora e profit milta rahy so i think forex is a real work so i think work in forex business and we need to be here work for trader,forex trading along with there are many at the ebooks provided likewise which in turn some type of novice could take a look at to learn about it deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex..Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss.Be were of situations and trade carefully.

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with a little capital, too accomplished a little profit, and as you trading with massive capital, the profit generated is likewise a good possibility. Tiny or massive profit earned, the trader should settle for outright. And as you trading with massive capital, the profit generated is likewise a good possibility job.

Banned Soukhin is an unknown quantity at this point Soukhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with a little profit from it. Because of little invest also give you little benefit. And the actual meter is business always depend on investment. all & Everybody don't to big invest. every people capital has not same. so I think invest is a big thing for the profit.

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    If I trade profit it but I can risk it, I'm accepting this because forex is a risk areas and I accept less risk to get more profit, I will be a successful trader so.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    अपने प्रश्न के लिए धन्यवाद भाई. मैं कर रहा हूँ एक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी हमेशा मैं थोड़ा लाभ स्वीकार करते हैं, क्योंकि मैं जानता हूँ कि बड़ा लाभ थोड़ा लाभ से आता है. अपनी भावनाओं और लालची नियंत्रण और थोड़ा लाभ ले लो, दिन पर आप एक सफलतापूर्वक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी हो जाएगा.

Member techfxx is an unknown quantity at this point techfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's depend on you if you want to take this place like part time then you can take it if you want to take it like full then you too can take it it's also depend from you just think with your mind what you want.

Banned vinoth2013 is an unknown quantity at this point vinoth2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generated in forex trading it will usually proportional to the capital employed trading with a small capital alos achieved a small profit and when trading with large capital the profit generated is also a great possibility.
    small or large profit earned the traders must accept outright when trading with small capital the trader does not have to forece myself to get big a short time.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha main ittle profit ko accept kar lyta hu kyun ky main nuksan nai karna chatha hu es liya main little profit ko accept karta hu or happy be rahta hu main trading main greedy nai hota hu greedy hony sy main boht dafa loss kar chuka hu es liya main avoid karta hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 1107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)