+ Reply to Thread
Page 1053 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 53 553 953 1003 1043 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1063 1103 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    why not ........little profit very easy you can achihve from the forex market but you need the good knowledge and experienc of the makret and need to control the greedy level and control you emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you little profit is better then loss so we should try to accumulate more and more smaller profits and a day will come when we will be able to do trading with higher lots and will get more profits and we accept it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mostapha04 is an unknown quantity at this point mostapha04's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accepte very little take advantage of it. i feel that low profit is healthier than massive loss. If you wish to become a no-hit merchant you need to settle for loss and profit boht, as a result of each business have loss and profit each. hold back and not greedy if wish to earn cash.

Banned masum0000 is an unknown quantity at this point masum0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a profitable job. I accept little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit both, because every business have loss and profit both.

Banned areesha is an unknown quantity at this point areesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes as a newbies i earn little profits i think little profits are good for me instead of big loss so i do trading with little profits i earn little pips and happy with my little income i think it was good lesson and good practice for future to gain high profits

Senior Member husnainrandhawa is an unknown quantity at this point husnainrandhawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accepte small amount of profit from it. I think that the meager profits better than a big loss. If you want to become a successful trader must accept the loss and profit boht, because every business and loss and profit alike. Be patient and not greedy if you want to earn money.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by afzal00 View Post
    Yes, I will accept little profit. We can make a big profit by gathering little profits. There are many people are getting loss for making big profit with high leverage in a trade. So, little leverage makes a little loss.
    yes i think so better making little profit but continuously than making big profit then margin call in the next day ,but if you can make big profit more than 100% pofit then you are the true scalper that can survive in forex market

Banned benboy.ftu@gmail.com is on a distinguished road benboy.ftu@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    little profit but low risk that I will accept this because forex is a field that is extremely risky and we face them is a dangerous thing with our money.But if high-risk and high-profit, I would love to.

Banned kazola is an unknown quantity at this point kazola's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should accept it and also we should be happy that we are in profits. Little profits when gathered on long term will make moore money and thus from this huge capital money then it is always possible to make good amount of profits. Compounding and growing is very much important for traders.

Senior Member afzal00 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I will accept little profit. We can make a big profit by gathering little profits. There are many people are getting loss for making big profit with high leverage in a trade. So, little leverage makes a little loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1053 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 53 553 953 1003 1043 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1063 1103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)