+ Reply to Thread
Page 1047 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1057 1097 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,470 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned quran-11 is an unknown quantity at this point quran-11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good money making business.If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money. I think that low profit is better job. Good luck with your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course yes , i accept any little profit . as i see that getting little profit or even zero profit is better than getting huge loss . so we have to be flexible during our trading in this risky business and don't insist on our targets to avoid getting any huge loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned marha is an unknown quantity at this point marha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit generated in Forex trading, it'll typically proportional out to the capital employed. Trading with the use of a little capital, conjointly accomplished a little profit, and the moment trading with giant capital, the profit generated is likewise an excellent possibility. Little or giant profit earned, the trader should settle for outright. When trading with little capital, the trader won't have out to force myself out to get big profit in short time.

Member sloutrtwa is an unknown quantity at this point sloutrtwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find taht the smaller profits are much better than bigest losses. So when the trading in the forex, we have to controled the emotions driven mistakes so we will not lose a larges amounts in a trade. And we will always gain even the small amounts !!

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am happy with any kind of profit. i just want to make profit as possible as fast no matter in how amount it is.
    always use low volume and accpt low profit

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should you have writing skills, or you merely want to write, do you know could get paid to write articles on the web? If you need an additional $400 monthly or in order to earn $80,000 per year, it will be possible. Writing and submitting articles for a little bit ..

Senior Member H1candle is an unknown quantity at this point H1candle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the fact, friend. I think i will accept any profit because it is not an negative result and it mean i have a full knowledge to protect my capital and what i need is ti start making profit without a risk of my money management and without a risk on my capital. Happy trading, guy.

Banned abitrader is an unknown quantity at this point abitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your post. I think profit is profit no matter whether it is large or small and always don't see the profit that way always target profit in pips rather than money this will help you to eliminate the emotion out of trading and if you will target money then emotion will come into play and this will affect your trading. Good job to you.

Banned ezzoo is on a distinguished road ezzoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer little profit at first because no dealer at the beginning of his trade in the forex market has a large capital and also has great experience there I prefer risking enter calculates great because he could face the loss. Contentment profit little at first is being able to getprofit lot either if he hit the greed at the beginning of his business will lose his capital

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    We all will fall in Forex trading. Refusal make a difference come again?. For the reason that refusal make a difference how small the profit so we can application it again and we star as in the Forex trading interest. Despite the advantages to we induce in the Forex trading interest we still comprise to receive it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1047 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1057 1097 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)