+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1031 1071 1121 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member alisaeed750 is an unknown quantity at this point alisaeed750's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good publish . I agree to all type of benefit because benefit brief or big it does not matter in the currency trading. Currency trading is one type of company, a while we agree to big benefit or a while we brief. It is actually company nature. So we must be take proper decision. Thanks your publish .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rana1993 is an unknown quantity at this point rana1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    ofcourse i accept little profit .coz i believe that little profit is better then huge loss .so i always try to do profit as it is little or big doesn't matter .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned odrizaman is an unknown quantity at this point odrizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are considering whether any companies have losses and income, as well as an effective mediator to recognize losses and two incomes. Wait and consider this case we want to make money. In my opinion, a better performance than the minimum income.

Senior Member abdul shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point abdul shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think,the benefit produced is also a great probability. Big or little benefit earned, the investor must accept overall. When trading with little capital, the investor does not have to force myself to get big benefit in a few months.forex trading is a good jobs for people..

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab aap thore paise forex me invest karenge to phir aapko thore margin pe kaam karna parega .chote account per slow kaam karne se hi betri ha.isi liye kete hein na slow and steady win the race.

Banned Padoltonc1674 is an unknown quantity at this point Padoltonc1674's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can make you rich quickly. As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss. Then trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright.and when trading with large capital. Apply safe strategies.........

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thoda profit se trader satisfy ho jata hai to phir trader ko loss ke chances kum rehte hai aur maine khud hi kahi time jyada profit pane ki lalach me apna thoda profit aur capital dono ko loss kiya hai aur yahi chig se maine sabak liya hai ki abhi se main chote profit ke liye hi trade karuga.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes little profit is sure better than loss or no profit at all. i will not hesitate booking small profit as the capital in the beginning is small and whatever earning is coming from it is a welcome move.

Senior Member international is an unknown quantity at this point international's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question..yes you must accept it till you can. never bid or think of high at your initial stages because that is a learning period for you and you must learn it and start with small to make it big and huge...

Senior Member bangladesh852 is an unknown quantity at this point bangladesh852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . I accept all kind of profit because profit short or big it does not matter in the forex trading. Forex is one kind of business, some time we accept big profit or some time we short. It is actually business nature. So we must be take proper decision. Thanks your post .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1031 1071 1121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)