+ Reply to Thread
Page 1020 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 20 520 920 970 1010 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1030 1070 1120 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have a good knowledge in the forex trade and we invest a much money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex.it will be proved.so we must careful when we invest money in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jamatsibir is an unknown quantity at this point jamatsibir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course we should accept little profit too because if we have not much knowledge about forex trading and we got some or little profit then we do not more trade with greed but we should keep getting experience for gaining much profit...thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sam_98 is an unknown quantity at this point sam_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah why no because little or more is profit and profit is profit if it is little or more and happy with little profit that next time i will get more profit which is so sufficient for me and supporting of family and fulfilling of my needs

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though Forex treading is a very profitable business i think that little profit is better for me because I am a new treader on Forex treading. So at the time of learning about Forex treading I can not wish to take high risk for more profit. So i think that little profit is better for me now.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    mairy khyal main ap ka profit ap ki investment pe base krta hy agr ap ka capital zaiyda hy then ap acha profit nikal sakty ho aur agr ap ki investment kam hy then ap limited profit hi nikal sakty ho.lakin short investment experiance purpose k lia achi sabit ho sakti hy.

Senior Member dilber100 is an unknown quantity at this point dilber100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss.

Banned MUHAMMAD ISHAQ is on a distinguished road MUHAMMAD ISHAQ's Avatar
    Thanks
    why Not

who baywqof hai jo jo little profit accept karnay inkar kar raha hai our is may sub say bari bat yeh agar jo koi little profit par kam karna janta ho use k liyeh big profit koi chease nahi hai our is k saht sath

Banned samanta is an unknown quantity at this point samanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a profitable business, no doubt. But the amount of profit depends on our trading performance and the capital of invested money. I think profit and loss is in every business. Whenever I get a small profit I will accept it because I would like to take small profit than to take the loss. We can increase the profit by investing big amount of capital in Forex.

Senior Member pikedu is an unknown quantity at this point pikedu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit generated in forex trading,to earn profit we need to learn how to grow our account thats what i think..Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit,.I think that little profit is better then a big loss in Forex trading.

Banned nicson90 is an unknown quantity at this point nicson90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Income generated with currency trading, it will generally proportional on the capital utilized. Dealing that has a modest capital, in addition realized a smaller revenue, and once dealing together with substantial capital, the actual revenue generated can be an incredible opportunity. Modest as well as substantial revenue received, the actual broker have to accept straight up. As soon as dealing together with modest capital, the actual broker won't have to drive me personally to get large revenue in a short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1020 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 20 520 920 970 1010 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1030 1070 1120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)