+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1067 1117 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member mudassirhameed is an unknown quantity at this point mudassirhameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi ye hamari investment per depend karta hai ke hum ne kitne large ya small investment ki hai aur mera jo persnolkhayal hai tou aap small profit accept kare ziyada loss se bach jaengey aiu jub ye trade clear hojae tou next trade ko dekh len i think ye ziyada better hai thora profit ly ker side pe hojaen agar wo loss me hai to use chor ker ker raat me so bhe sakte hai hosakta hai subah tak wo profit main bhe ajae tension nahe lyne parti.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We traded foreign exchange investment or we experience in trading Forex or foreign exchange losses, not when we get a small amount almost to profit. We have good experience in the Forex market, we invest money in many Forex trade, if we can make money from many of the foreign currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Azharawan is an unknown quantity at this point Azharawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accept little profit from it i think that low profit is better than big loss if you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit be patient and not greedy if want to earn money i think that low profit is better job.

Member ijazahmad510 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad510's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare kyal ma to small profit business log kam pasand kartye ha jab ka big profit business logo ki zeyada attraction gain karta ha. ku ka aj ka dor ma to time or money dono hi important ha or log chatye ha ka wo small investment sa ak big profit gain karye.

Senior Member zahid27 is on a distinguished road zahid27's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think hay litle prophit b accept kar kena chay jis me ham apna fayda hasl kar k prophit hasal kar skty han or agar ham is me risk ly k thora wait kery ge to ham phr loss b kar skty han

Senior Member rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.
    I accept it.
    Because it is first time.
    First of all have to learn and then earn.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must accept and take your profit whether it is small and big. never greed because that is bad for this business. you have to play a safe game to avoid any problems in it. so take profit and eliminate loss.

Senior Member danish010 is on a distinguished road danish010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we accept the little profit in the forex trading because i know that if i aqm getting the little profit now then a day will come when i will get the lot of the profit from the forex.If i trade in the forex and get the small amount of the money as a profit then i add it and then trade with the money and i can add the money and trade with the lot of the money and earn the lot of the money.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are ways people are having and well understanding what work is. the love of forex is knowing and well understanding and knowing a good market

Banned fxjani is an unknown quantity at this point fxjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I have understood the forex trade during my 6 months practicing period; the best strategy for earning and getting remained in forex trade is that you always try to take small profits and never let the greed come near you, otherwise you'll lose your hard earned money. Try to control your emotions and make small profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1067 1117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)