+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    sometimes forex trading kay business main kuch aesi conditions bhi aati hen jab apko kuch little profit bhi accept karna parta hai ho sakta hai ap ney koi trade lagayi ho pehlay rate up ja raha hon aor ap ney buy kiya ho aor eak dum up say down aaney lag jaye to yeh best hota hai ap close karen trade aor little profit say he kam chalayen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-20)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that the little profit, is better to stay in the market and and duran an ego, you have a large number of pipes.
    and I think meiux, the gans must be patient if they want to win money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alizubair View Post
    i think in the forex trading little profit is the best for big lose so i accept in the forex trading when we earning some money in the forex trading i cut my trading this is the best in the forex trading for the big lose in this business little profit is the good for us so i like little earning in the forex trading
    yes i agree with you in forex trading business we accept little profit and we do not use greed in forex and we make our trading with low profit target and it is good idea for trader and i say that trader work in market with fresh and relax mind and trader make their trading with safe trading methods and trader accept little profit

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-23), hmyounas (2017-09-26), incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-23)

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in the forex trading little profit is the best for big lose so i accept in the forex trading when we earning some money in the forex trading i cut my trading this is the best in the forex trading for the big lose in this business little profit is the good for us so i like little earning in the forex trading

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), ayeshapak (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-30), hmyounas (2017-09-26), incomejobs (2017-09-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-23), rafictn (2017-09-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-25), Xerof (2017-09-23)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The article has a slight advantage because fax transactions are made when
    I win as a common factor with the capital used today.
    Because when it comes to big cities, making a simple real capital investment also earns
    a small income from one of the opportunities to reduce or better remember receiving direct direct broker bets.
    In dealing with my own funds less big speculators are actually for income in a short time to squeeze more careers ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

karmnun (2017-09-25)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since it is a profit it will be acceptable with pleasure by me . Drop after drop of water will fulfill the cup

Member Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,728 Times in 345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before enter forex trading you should learn about forex trading.Learning is a good enough for forex trading.You should know about forex market,follow the money management,keep alert from fake news ,than you can invest big for makes big money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackmind For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-23)

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept the few profits but consistently and this is better than the many profits that offer the head of the loss, to satisfy the little,
    this is better, in fact the strategy I work on a few profits but constantly
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit generated in forex trading, usually will be proportionate to the capital used. Trade with little capital, also earns a small profit, and when trading with large capital, profits generated are also likely.
    Small or large profits gained, traders must immediately receive. When trading with small capital, traders do not have to force themselves to get big profits in a short time.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Proud (2017-09-23)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and I get a little advantage When I invest a little variation for a forex company
    or maybe we have absolutely no experience in the field of forex trading, I lose in forex, so I get a very small amount.
    Instead and then if I apply for a good experience in forex trading IN ADDITION ON when
    I invest a lot of money in the next forex trading when I will get a lot of funds through forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)