+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Junior Member k.mokhtar is an unknown quantity at this point k.mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i accept little profit cause if i want more profit i will lose my money so i will accept it and management of your capital is important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accepte little benefit starting with it. I feel that low benefit will be superior to enormous misfortune. Assuming that you need to ended up An effective merchant you must acknowledge misfortune and benefit boht, On account each benefits of the business have reduction Furthermore benefit both. Make tolerant Furthermore not greedy though need to acquire cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Raja Shahbaz is on a distinguished road Raja Shahbaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today, because someone planted a tree a long time ago." just like that lil profit with a period of time gies more results and large amount of money

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst.......................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Shahbaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-06)

Junior Member abouseada is an unknown quantity at this point abouseada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend
    i think its not that easy ...this depend on the situation but in most cases little profit better than nothing i guess
    thank for you

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul little profit hamay zaror accept karna chahiye kio ka ya bohat zaida zaroori hota ha agar ham zaida ka chakar ma bagay gy tu hamay profit ka bajae loss hi ho ga is liye jitna milay utna le lo zaida ka pechy na jao

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), azharahmad (2017-11-22), balli (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), Feroz (2017-11-23), israr2017 (2017-11-19), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), kanita (2017-11-06), rehanayaz (2017-11-20), sufiyan22 (2017-11-19), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Thanks
    forex market is ahigh risky market. If wewant get the profit long time than we are accept the little profit in thismaket. Weareearn the little profit than we are work the market regular. In my thinking tha we are workthe market slow andstudy win the race. We areearn the little profit andget the success.
    Yes i m agreed with this. if we are consistant and regular than this little profit will be enough and will ead to more success...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Shahbaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-06)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the new traders open the trade and they get the little profit they should accept it because this trading market have different trend and it could change the trend in just few seconds so they could get the profit and make their capital strong .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-11-16)

Thanks
    Low profit is better than big loss we all know that, so i preffer little profit. drop and a drop makes an ocean' i'll be patient and look upto more oppertunity

Member Forexking is on a distinguished road Forexking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, little profit is acceptable, because everyone starts from minimum, starting from zero and continuous struggle will make you hero of that.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jis tarah say forex market ak risky maket hai tou esmarket mai agr tou ap nay regular trade krna hai tou phr ap ko chaheay kap es market mai srif aur srif low profit ko he accept kray tk ap forexmarket mai regular earning hasil kray. es say ap kiearning zada ho gy aur loss kam ho gy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)