+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    this system is too stressful because you will need to refer to some chartist that will charge you money before you can use their charts and what if you are not making money in the immediate time ,then you will need to look for money to pay them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member klavox is an unknown quantity at this point klavox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greatfull for this system but i hv question , can i use the two moving averages only on mt4 ,generally
    i will use and i ll give u the results
    thankss alot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member erta1653 is an unknown quantity at this point erta1653's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey, at least a little bit,

There is nothing to transfer. All the flags you want to use this strategy, you can mark on its normal meta trader 4. 2 Windows is easy to use for the different settings of indicators. All thatched roofs. The rest you with the eyes of a unit area can call see line shuts down, or you can place a buy or sell trade.

Banned mfaisals123 is on a distinguished road mfaisals123's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the case which you most of history is maked by the merchants are jurnalist days as weel as the incom of peopale who to came this trande,,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member fdhdh is an unknown quantity at this point fdhdh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the case, which you most of the history is marked by the merchants are journalists of the day as well as the income of people who come to this trend. I believe, I believe that the income access instead. When I try to so well known result of the trend, it gives me only makes it much easier to invest.

Banned fekher is on a distinguished road fekher's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i find this strategy very interesting , i will test it my self and give you a more precise answer , until then i recommend you test the THV system , a full strategy system
    and i assure you that it will help you a lot.

Senior Member hemu789 is an unknown quantity at this point hemu789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this technique should perform well with most of associates - as the technique depend on shifting earnings which works good assistance and level of level of level of resistance often, no shock to concentrate on that this technique is working 99.99%. Thanks Indian-forex.

Banned symon789 is an unknown quantity at this point symon789's Avatar
    Thanks
    i pleasant simple indication in meta4 but i ideas one aspect with simple indication you don't get more advantage and sometime you go in decrease better you you use more indication and get details about indication how to use them. Thanks FX company.

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many good strategies that have been shared in this forum. Just search for them you will get the good one that suits your trading style.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you've got given U.S.A. the terribly informative posts, however not capable to transfer the system you've got given, even I register there, however not capable to look at it, plzz might you make a case for it well, otherwise you ME send U.S.A. the link concerning it, and additionally with the exposure of yours terminal, thanks.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)