+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keroso1 View Post
    actually i think that you are totally right but for me the best stratey is the one who dont contain too much indicators and the one who are very simple to follow my friend
    bhai mere hisaab se to jo trader indicators se trading karte hai, unke chart hamesha kafi complex se dikhayi dete hai, kyunki un traders ko indicators base par trading karne ke liye kafi indicator ko combined karna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that you are totally right but for me the best stratey is the one who dont contain too much indicators and the one who are very simple to follow my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hiiiii .... It's great you brother. you are able to maximize the benefits to trade only with the use of MA. Maybe you are a professional trader. your skills in the trade is not very doubtful. but can you show me a screenshot of your methods? Maybe with it would be very helpful ..... thanks and good luck foor you ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that is very good strategy i know about it because if every one wanna follow th trend then you can use the bollinger band indicator and also moving average like me because in the 30 min chart everybody will feel bore so with the bollinger band you will need only five minute chart ok and also with this indicator you can earn small profit in every order like 5 to 7 pips ok.

Member jangkrik is an unknown quantity at this point jangkrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fdhdh View Post
    In the case, which you most of the history is marked by the merchants are journalists of the day as well as the income of people who come to this trend. I believe, I believe that the income access instead. When I try to so well known result of the trend, it gives me only makes it much easier to invest.
    I think it is the most important trading that we have to look at the trend, because it noticed a trend going on that is a good thing, because a trader should follow the trend and with patience we will enter the market in accordance with the trend right, it is a good trader.

Member bolbol_07 is an unknown quantity at this point bolbol_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you some proof about its profit generation .

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is rattling grave to you mold the mart surroundings before spotting those opportunities that are supposition to you by the forex trading market in reliable instant frames. To refer and read marketplace surroundings, you human to be competent to discover the states of mart. There are fundamentally three clear states of industry.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    using a standard moving average can indeed for trend analysis, but will usually useless when it sideways market conditions. most analysis using moving averages and the like will have the wrong signal at market sideways.

Banned rajasingh is an unknown quantity at this point rajasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The profit can of course always continue to move upwards if the trend countinues. A stop loss can then move accordingly to the take profits to be tightened to the point of entry. So you have secured at least once for the loss this strategy tested and traders strategy always had in mind. A wonderful prediction technique.

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you are join this platform so you are good apply strategy in this platform and good in it and then you are good trade in this platform and earn in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)