+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 490 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4894

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using technical analysis trader mostly used. he's going to experiment with numerous combinations of indicators.
    though he had high technical ability i feel lower than excellent when he is well known regarding his no fundamental basis. as a result of inside my opinion a fundamental result on any trade...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good for newbies to lear about technical trading when they join in forex. But i think the most important in technical analysis is the resistance and support levels. These points support traders much for prediction in trading. They must to know about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member you00 is an unknown quantity at this point you00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this job.to learn the technical analysis well.But I do not think it can be the most important part for the traders.But if we can combine the Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis together,we can have a better understand of the forex .In that case,we can make more profit then.better job.......................................

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis means doing trade on the base of technical support and most of the traders take the technical support. But we can not depend only technical analysis we have to als perform the fundamental analysis means analysis on the news to be successful in trading.

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that you would get better answers in case you try to find them by yourself for the technical analysis.
    The reason is simple that you know better which sort of technical analysis you need to have and you can get that basically anywhere in the net.

Senior Member anuskhan is an unknown quantity at this point anuskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jee Kisi eak website semukammal knowledge milnabahut mushkil hota hai aap mukhtalef website ko search kar ke bahut analysis ko seekh sakty hain, es ke aap aisi wib sait talash kareen jis par aap ko video demo bhi mil jai to sab se achha rahi ga

Senior Member surt1 is an unknown quantity at this point surt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis seem realy important todo.. but do not handle the program calculate, because the programme is also a muscular influence if it becomes historical. Technical analysis should be finished before deciding to save the market. because this analysis visage at the damage front charts straight on the domino.

Senior Member harimaumalaya is an unknown quantity at this point harimaumalaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many ressources to learn about technical ananysis for example in this forum we can ask the member about the problems and they can help us with wise answers

Senior Member youyou is on a distinguished road youyou's Avatar
    Thanks
    very important for traders to understand technical analysis. would be a good technical help traders make profits in the market. Technical trading will be very useful in analyzing the market where prices will move.

Senior Member assan is an unknown quantity at this point assan's Avatar
    Thanks
    its all up to us specialized and because i think this is possible for to understand and also i can use some signs to help me to create research research is as my best option for my trading, but i believe that essential research is highly effective too. Technical analysis is so important for doing short term or day term trade in the forex market. I have been trading in the forex market for about one and half year. I like to do my technical analysis for trading short term in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 490 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)