+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 490 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4894

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Banned kamal00 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, using technical analysis traders mostly used. He will experiment with various combinations of indicators. though he had high technical ability I think less than perfect when he has no fundamental basis. because in my opinion a fundamental effect on a trade...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hasanat00 is an unknown quantity at this point hasanat00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job.using technical analysis traders mostly used. He will experiment with various combinations of indicators. though he had high technical ability I think less than perfect when he has no fundamental basis. because in my opinion a fundamental effect on a trade.Best of luck...............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned altafa50 is an unknown quantity at this point altafa50's Avatar
    Thanks
    The advantages of the strategy is to know when investors reply to the market.So currency trading working is a way of Earnings for man those who are gather details about computer and on the internet internet use information. So Forex indicates a sources of revenue in on the internet by conversation various topics on currency trading working.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By analyzing the technical analysis method you can understand the previous movement of currency prices.But this is not too much helpful for understanding the market condition because forex trading market's movement is not in a pattern.You have to understand the current situation very well and for that fundamental analysis is better.

Member toudi is an unknown quantity at this point toudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this comes with knowledge of basic technical analysis,
    wi th the key ingredients being Fibonacci retracements, Support and
    resistance lines and Trend lines. These are basic tools whi ch every
    rader should master
    Last edited by toudi; 2012-12-21 at 07:37 PM.

Senior Member raju123 is an unknown quantity at this point raju123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    doing technical analysis is seem realy good to understand and judge technical analysis and it will be very difficult to trade on fundamentals specially for newbies ,you can read and practice also on technical ... I think technical analysis is good to trade rather then to trade on fundamentals ,because you can easily manage

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eko_se View Post
    for the trading i think technical analysis is one of the major part, if anyone have some technical points to do his/her work then it is better for them and also for there work in trading market.
    with technical analysis so you can understand what is happening in the market premises to see the chart and decide what you will do if the sale or purchase then mastered the technique of analysis and news let perfect

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eko_se View Post
    for the trading i think technical analysis is one of the major part, if anyone have some technical points to do his/her work then it is better for them and also for there work in trading market.
    with technical analysis so you can understand what is happening in the market premises to see the chart and decide what you will do if the sale or purchase then mastered the technique of analysis and news let perfect

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    using technical analysis traders mostly used. He will experiment with various combinations of indicators. though he had high technical ability I think less than perfect when he has no fundamental basis. because in my opinion a fundamental effect on a trade
    many types of technical analysis we can learn. we can learn one by one. but for me enough to learn the strategies and can focus on learning. I think that way we can make a profit.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the traders use technical analysis. He will trial with different blends on indicators. though he included excessive technology performance I think under ideal by he offers no fundamental time frame. Simply because personally one fundamental impact on an trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 490 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)