+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 490 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4894

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Banned msreza1 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading Technical Analysis SiRF mind. Karni business oriented Mahin REH ke chahaiie.. I've obtained basic fundamentals of unusual news inventory BHI Hota Hai Bahut Bada Vapor.. Known as this Stores Brow Har ki isliie a couple of pvp bot Salah de watery vapor, which often will depend on this ownership of unusual technological know-how Tarah That chik karne ke ke analysis will depend on the girl analyze of Karni business oriented chahaiie just about any.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market ka techinical anylaisi ko smjyna easy nahi ha techinical anylsis forex ma aham be bohat ha but is ka smjyna
    easy nahi ha ma forex ma is ko kafi smjyne ki kusesh kar raha ho but abi muje is ka kuch kuch he smj ayea ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxkamal00 is an unknown quantity at this point fxkamal00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my life partner. i think that the most important in technical analysis is the resistance point and support point and we have to buy from the support and sell from the resistance ,also use other indicators.best of luck.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to remember that nothing is 100% reliable in forex. Just because prices have caused a reaction in the previous attempt does not mean having to go to the front. Simply put, you're speculating that he will return, and by using this level, you will increase your chances of success.

Senior Member sudarto is an unknown quantity at this point sudarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I give priority to technical analysis that I have, because I think technical analysis is an accurate analysis. we can predict the price up to 90% degree of truth, that's what I did for this. many successful traders use technical analysis and I learned from them.

Banned nanapatikar is an unknown quantity at this point nanapatikar's Avatar
    Thanks
    sirf technical analysis pe depend reh ke trading nahi karni chahaiye..forex me news aur fundamentals ka bhi bahut bada role hota hai..isliye har trader ko salah di jati hai ki forex me technical aur fundamental dono tarah ke analysis ko thik se study karne ke baad hi trading karni chahaiye

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is most important for the peoples who are working under the site of forex trading, because if any body want to make a good trading on the trading account he must know how to make trading and how it is possible.

Banned kajol31 is an unknown quantity at this point kajol31's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the good job in the world. i think that the most important in technical analysis is the resistane point and support point and we have to buy from the support and sell from the resistance ,also use other indicators.like job.

Member sahil kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sahil kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that you may want to check out a very good understanding of technological research. Although of course I don't believe that this could be the most important part for investors. Although we can combine easy basic forensic and technological expertise, we can better understand easily with fx. In this case, we can make much more profit later.

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you are trading just make sure that you have very well considered that the technical analysis are the best when it comes to forex trading i like the fact that with the technicals you can do the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 490 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)