+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 490 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4894

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Senior Member babita50 is an unknown quantity at this point babita50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very influential for traders to understand discipline analysis. would be a right theoretical assist traders accomplish profits in the market. Discipline trading module be rattling efficacious in analyzing the mart where prices leave act, and we are righteous waiting for the faction experience before decisive to make a line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are tradeing with technical analisya that is the best thing because you can explain you what you have done interns of when you have made a d tradeing and you have to give th good reason of that tradeing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member littleprofit is an unknown quantity at this point littleprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, to me, I think the best way to analyze the technical and be good and correct in many cases is the method of broken trend is very primitive way, but in Gaaha of the importance and magnificence .Happy trading, guy.

Banned nilalo is an unknown quantity at this point nilalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis is very much important for a trader, by the technical analysis a trader can understand the all technical things very good way this is very important for all trader in the forex trade

Member fibofx is an unknown quantity at this point fibofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir, in my point of view,no need to worry about learning any thing on forex annd i think so where ever i found what ever i have searched about forex on line i found that and i learnt that ,so try to find out from online websites it will be an better option.Nice pips, bro.

Senior Member untano is an unknown quantity at this point untano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by surishboka View Post
    Theoretical psychotherapy is widely utilized by forex traders. I also non effervescent rely on study reasoning skills in the job. using bailiwick psychotherapy is hot enough and can straighten enough make for me. I rightful union various indicators to ply me canvas the market soprano.
    You can avoid Forex risk by working hard and give 100% concentration to do work and you we should give lot of time to do business with Forex .If you are become skillfull you can earn lot of money and you can reduce risk.

Senior Member fan786 is an unknown quantity at this point fan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ap ki baat say agree nahi hon kun kay techinal analysis aik aasai cheez hai ju knowledge our more practice say ata hai na kay koi company ya website learn karwati hai. techinal analysis ko seekhnay kay liye humain zayda say zayda time spend karna chahye our daily update information say attach rahna chahye us kay bad ap easily seekh saktay hains

Member hemal777 is an unknown quantity at this point hemal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specific analysis should be done before identifying to get into the market. because this analysis look at the price action charts directly on the recognize. but do not ignore the details element, because the details is also a highly effective effect if it becomes real. Thanks forex

Senior Member kakolibalat is an unknown quantity at this point kakolibalat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my judgement i guess there many ressources to learn virtually field ananysis for exemple in this assembly we can ask the member most this job and they can support you,and there are numerous websites are really groovy for beginners we can also observe a video to wax more undergo.

Senior Member m.rizwan is an unknown quantity at this point m.rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thinks ap ko net say you tube say as baray min knowledge mil sakta hay or maray khayal main 70% trading technical k zareya houti hay q k technical say ham ko pata chal jata hay k markit kisi tarf jay ge par on point ka ni pata chalta k markit nay yaha tk jana hay os time ham ko news say help milti hay as lea sat sat news ki b study krni chaya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 490 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)