+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 490 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really a technical analysis actually studies investor behavior, the last herding behavior. The advantage of this method is to find out when investors react to the market. Technical Analysis, Chart, or Chartis highlights configurations that provide important signals about investor psychology. and Technical analysis is a must to trade on the forex market. It should be noted and important to take good techniques that are always supportive for traders. If you can choose a good one it will be very helpful for you and for your trading life, I think. So technical analysis is very important for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Technical analysis is an art by the help of which one can predict the further movement of the market. Technical analysis is always based on some assumptions like the price action theroy, or supposrt resistance calculation etc. It helps any trader to know how possibly the market will behave in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Crunching is important for traders to believe in disciplinary analysis. It will be a neat technique to increase traders making profit in activities. Abstract trading will be very useful in analyzing the market where the price of a prize changes, and we are right to wait for the right time before deciding to form a craft and FX-trade technical analysis chart for a long period of time and including the history of working with ... When you buy and sell, and to study the graph is art itself ... wuld u claim to win something and everything is possible through the site ... that the FX trading website, and the internet will play a very important role in

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, talking about technical analysis talks about indicators. There are many indicators used in technical analysis. But here only includes some of the most commonly used. In simple terms, indicators can be classified into three types, namely trendline indicators, oscillators and momentum indicators. and use the most widely used technical analysis traders. he will experiment with various indicator combinations. even though he has high technical abilities, I believe it is inferior to the very good when he is famous because there is no fundamental basis. as a result of around my opinion the basic results of any trade

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The field analysis is vibrant when there is hardly any strong collection to come. Even though I lost, we really need to complete our clips in understanding basic reasoning. Because marts usually move with accumulation. Subjects tend not to be profound because of the basics. and Do you think you can go to understand * complex and good research. But I really do not think he can be an important aspect for operators. In this case, the rate of exploration and technician studies that you can combine with each other, however, can have a better understanding of forex. Therefore, if you have additional income can help and then.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in the forex market for about two years. I am a short-term trader or a day in the forex market. I think technical analysis is needed to run a profitable forex trading. So I do my daily technical analysis for short or daily trading in the forex market. and Before opening a technical analysis of trade is necessary, if we open trading without technical analysis then the risk for us to lose this trade, before opening the trade if we really do technical analysis and open the trading base at present 90 will definitely earn in Trading Forex. So technical analysis required every trader before opening trade.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a technique in the strategy of price analysis, this technique strategy I usually use some analysis for one price is supply and demand analysis, I use that analysis, because it fits perfectly with me, who do not want a headache in the use of indicators, such as My opinion hopefully You are happy. and it is very hard for merchants to see psychotherapy studies. Will be a true theoretical supply trader hitting profits in the market. Trading on Bailiwick leave becomes a favorable crunching in analyzing the industry where the price module is proposed, and we are just waiting for the ethical period before deciding to eliminate the transaction.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the most widely used technical analysis merchant. He will experiment with different combinations of indicators. although he has a high technical ability, I think imperfect when he has no fundamental foundation. because I think the fundamental effect on trading and The more experience we have in forex trading will be more and more our knowledge and insight in doing this business properly and correctly so that we will be able to generate profits and minimize losses. Experience is gooten by doing what we want to get, so with constant practice we can get very gopod experience from the forex market, this will help us understand the market very well.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important for traders to understand technical analysis. will be a good technical assistance trader making a profit in the market. Technically the business will be very useful in analyzing the market that will move in, and we are just waiting for the right time before deciding to do business. and we can take knowledge about technical analysis from different ways but I think there must be a good professional trader, I think a good trader can teach you by way of batter and then you can do the exercises in demo account

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use Fibonacci and ellliot wave. Technical analysis should be completed but not counting programs, as the program is also a muscular influence if it becomes historical. before deciding to save the market. because this analysis is seen on the front chart of direct damage in the domino. and technical and fundamentals are essential, the best strategy is a great way to make money. forex is a very safe place to make money and it is best to trade just by technical is all you have to do is what to do is make sure that you understand the tools that will understand everything in the trade and make sure that you know how to trade well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 490 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)