+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 490 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the most widely used technical analysis of traders ... he will experiment with various indicator combinations. Even though he has high technical skills, I think it's not perfect when he doesn't have a fundamental foundation ... because I think the fundamental effect on trading is that you learn more, you can make more, you get success in forex trading and utilize the most widely used special evaluation professionals. He can try various combinations related to the indicator. But before he had a special high strength. I believe it is not so good while it has no fundamental foundation. especially because I think the fundamental influence on the industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear ye boht acha question hai. Technical analysis ka taluk jyada tar Charts se hota hai.Yani k aik chart ka analysis karna.usy smjhna,market ki movement or price action daikhna,support and resistance levels dhndna,Indicators ka istemal sikhna...ye sab chezen aik Chart pr apply hoti hain or in ka analysis kr k market ko smjhne ka name Technical analysis hai.Umeed hai apko smjh aa gai hogi.Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-10-30)

Member kuikmall will become famous soon enough kuikmall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is the study of the stock and direction in the past time and to better predict the direction of the market in the future helps a lot of trading, but the fundamentals and terms of the successful deal is to do technical analysis before opening the deal

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before starting our site, we need to analyze the fundamental and technical analysis precisely between the technical analysis that you can see, cadelistic, rsi and bolinger are very important if you buy this signal 3 than you can go buy and sell signals than you can and do it on forex technical analysis is very important. By doing technical analysis we can learn about the market and we can get a better idea about the market today. And that helps us to take the right steps on the forex market. And for better trading, you have to analyze the market in depth.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trade I imagine the reason the subject is one of the division of discipline, if someone is a few specific points for doing / touching it then it changes for them and also for output in the trade market. and Technical analysis is very important in Forex to find out market movements and trends. in Forex trends it is very important to know if you follow it it gives you lots of profits. there are so many indicators involved in technical analysis such as moving averages, relative strength index. parabolic sar, macd where you can trade well. techniques will help you decide when and how to enter the market

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is very important when strong practical rejection in the order is the future. But I imagine we really need to invest our size in understanding fundamental analysis. Because advertising usually moves in sequence. Technical tends not to be a big part because it is very basic. and Using technical analysis traders is mostly used. He will experiment with various indicator combinations. Even though he has high technical abilities, I believe below is very good when he is famous because there is no fundamental basis. As a result of my opinion fundamental results related to trade.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is the basis of trading strategy, technical analysis because I think that we can use it in a number of time frames and I think indeed it is an analysis that we must master in technical trading, after we master new fundamentals and subject analysis is very cooperative for all of us. Forex is a very respectable industrial space in our humanity to work here, this activity is piazza and collects mature money through only merchandise here. The market localization is poverty to get a profit here this market.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business making fast money. He will experiment with various indicator combinations. even though he has high technical abilities, I think it's not perfect when he has no fundamental basis. This is a way to make money and develop our career. So forex is a great way to make money. and This means that each market has its own behavior and the behavior described will occur in a different pattern. These patterns have several consistent behaviors that help technical analysts predict price movements. Some patterns have repetitive properties and this helps in generating large profits. Experienced technicians can easily expect results if a significant pattern on the market.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and I depend on techie investigations, my spouse and I assess the tendency to use regular transfers. My partner and I use your route that involves exchanges while using development, tend not to struggle with your development, while it is rather high risk. and Technical analysis must be passed before deciding to get the mart. Because this analysis is seen in the straight lactation damage chart on dominoes. but don't cut bourgeois broadcasts, because the news is also a knockout temptation if it becomes real.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very important for traders to understand technical analysis. will be a good technical assistance trader making profits on the market. Technical trading will be very useful in analyzing markets where prices will move, and we just wait for the right time before deciding to trade. and I think in the forex business it doesn't just depend on technical analysis, you can retrieve information about technical analysis through the website and also from videos from your tube that are related to your problem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 490 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)