+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 490 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Technical analysis. Ka knowledge ksi ak jga ya web side SE Ni milta... Apko different web side pe Jana prta ha... Tub ja k apko is k Bary b knowledge milta haaa... AP jub different web SE ja k dkhty Han read krty Hain. Tu tabhi apko is k Bary m sai knowledge milta ha...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job ....................... For technical analysis, first study. This website is an excellent resource for Forex education. And if you want technical analysis with video tutorials, visit yourtradingcouch.com, Both websites are excellent for beginners. Also this forum is a great place to learn. Learn all threads in the Forex education category You will find what you want ....... Since I am a beginner in this game, I still only rely on technical analysis and never use fundamental analysis in my trade. You can learn from multiple sources to learn how to analyze technical analysis. Technical analysis is about reading the graph then analyzing the graph with the indicators you understand before making some decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no alternative of Forex technical analysis if you can make a good analysis then Forex success will come should be. I think Forex is an excellent platform for making money. And technical analysis works here very much. So, learn about Forex analysis correctly then you will profit from Forex. Instaforex.com is the best website for you and if you want a video about technical analysis, you should visit yourtradingcouch.com. After joining Instaforex first you must trade in demo trading to get some trading skills

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do. such as forex trading from scratch. This is a key tool in forex-which believes that technical analysis can be applied easily to the market as a whole. Technical analysts use various techniques to determine price settlement or fatigue. Technical analysts believe that the historical performance of prices and markets is an indication of future performance. many technical analysts are also market timers, I rarely use technical analysis. I usually use offer and demand analysis to guide my trades. I pay attention to the price as it approaches and the area inserts whether the price will go up and the price will go down if I have to see the momentum. that's what I'm looking for.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is mostly important in Forex trading. Basically this is a method of market analysis where traders can know the market trends to generate profits. Technical analysis helps us with future market price predictions that analyze previous data. A trader can learn a lot about it on the Instaforex website. There are also many Forex related websites available online where we can have a lot of information about them. I always use this to analyze the market and I think every trader should have a good concept to earn a better income in Forex trading. forex is a technical technique for forex jobs and work now goods for jobs and income better money for jobs now goods for jobs and income better money for jobs now all human goods for money earnings for forex jobs and jobs now join jobs forex and best income for the job.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is science and technology, the best thing, which investors can use to succeed in market news search analysis. My partner, assuming we can easily predict that we can use this method, make it a perfect opportunity, I respect the currency market. Special analysis I think there is a very good result, take income. in forex technical analysis is very important. By doing technical analysis we can learn about the market and we can get a better idea about the market today. And it helps us to take the right steps in the forex market. And for better trading, you have to analyze the market in depth.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in my opinion it is very important for traders to understand technical analysis. will be a good technical assistance trader making a profit in the market. Technical trades will be very useful in analyzing markets where prices will move, and we are just waiting for the right time before deciding to trade. Using technical analysis merchants is mostly used. He will experiment with different combinations of indicators. Although he has a high technical ability, I believe the below is very good when he is famous because there is no fundamental basis. As a result of in my opinion fundamental results related to trade.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This means that each market has its own behavior and the behaviors described will occur in different patterns. These patterns have some consistent behavior that helps technical analysts to predict price movements. Some patterns have repetitive properties and this helps in generating huge profits. Experienced technicians can easily expect results if a significant pattern in the market. the forex analysis expert report is an idea for trading that is not easy to follow them, we study expert reports and then we follow it easy way to understand it create demo account and do demo trading to follow them maybe in one month you can follow them and earn good income from forex trading

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think It's important for traders to understand technical analysis. will be a good technical assistance trader making a profit in the market. Technical trades will be very useful in analyzing the markets where prices will move, and we are just waiting for the right time before deciding to trade. in analysis of technical analysis report of Forex business it is true I think because professionals send this report to Forex traders is a good source of income if we do a good trade and take a decision on technical report then we will get big money from this business

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my point of view, technical analysis of forex trading by an experienced team of Daily. Learn forex trading strategies from our experts. Technical Analysis is an estimate of the movement of future financial costs based on an evaluation of the previous cost movement. Like weather predictions, special. Technical Analysis, Technology research is not appropriate because and does not guarantee a successful performance, however, over the past few years, technical research has become ... Forex is a good job. I do not think it can be the most important part for traders. But if we can combine Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis together, we can better understand Forex. The point of support and we have to buy from support and sell from resistance, also use other indicators. Studying all the topics in the Forex education category you will find what you want. Good luck .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 490 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)