+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that when we start trading we just feel that forex is too easy and whenever we lose our first deal still transact and lose again and we keep trading I think it is a fatal mistake because when the loses then the market generally does not move clearly and we will take the time to refresh our ideas if we want to make a profit well this is the worst day I have made a $ 30 loss. I think trading pressure during big news can make traders the worst day because only experienced traders can handle the trade or market in news time, I advise new traders to avoid trading in news time because they can not handle it easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray dost worst day to wohi hota hay jis din aap loss kar bethtay hen or phir wohi worst day hota hay..... meray dost worst honay ki koi baat nai hoti balke ye aik lesson hota hay kay bina sochay samjhay trade karnay say loss to hota hi hay.... or loss/profit to bussiness ka bart hotay hen or loss say worst nahi hona chahiay balke isay improve karna chahiay or loss huay ko profit men change karna chahiay....loss to aakhir part hay trade ka agar thora wait kar liya jaey trade lganay kay liay to loss say bacha ja sakta hay... dost meray khyal say to yehi best hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my best friend, in my opinion It's very difficult to trade with our plan but you have to survive and keep doing it otherwise you will not make it through it. And for that Monday and Friday "most traders avoided these two days somehow so far I also have not found the reason he said that it is clear.Hope lucky the worst trading man is when you can not say when your trading market should be improved well into the right choice that we value as traders we all have to do a lot of work and during the time when we trade forex we all have to make good concentration in trading and the mistakes we make are really worse in all the things we see in forex. You have margin calls that also damage us in everything we know

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own point of view, your toughest time and energy to handle is if your market will anticipate a number of major reports being introduced, if you enter before the celebration then you keep spilling it when the report tends to be introduced unlike your posture on the market If we can analyze it accurately throughout the day will be useful to us, and if our analysis is less accurate, of course those days will be a bad period. That's the main thing about the winning trader, he continues to study forex until the end

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Monday our Friday ko market unexpected movement karti hai isiliye ye dono days dangerous hai our Is business me time frame ka use krna bohat important hai kyun keh hmari trades hi in par depends karti hai likan me jo keh intra day trader ho isilye me daily time frame se lekr 1h time frame use krta ho is se mujhy all time frame chart covered hojaty hain isiliye yehi best he.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hujan View Post
    Dunyan ka koi b karobar ho usme loss to hota hay because loss k bena to ham isko business ka name dey hi nhi sakty baki businesses k lye insan k pass talent aur knowledge honi chaheye tab ja k wo profit hasel kar paega is kye hamen b forex trading k bare men bahut experience hasel krna chaheye ye b hamara real business hay to ham achy strategy se trading krengy to ham profit hasel kar sakengy market k analysis ko dekhty huwe
    forex aik asa bussiness ha jis ma ahamay koi aik din nhi chiaya hota ha is ma earning ka liye har din aik jasa hota ha but apko profit banay ka liye apni learning ko strong krna ho ga tbhi ap is ma earning kr sakty ho otherwise apko loss hi hoga is liye learning zarori ha .

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every one of times not a horrendous day to trading and no day is helpful for trade. It the larger part depends once ourselves, Assuming that we conform perfectly inspect everything day may make helpful on us, What's all the more expecting that our examination is measureless exact, obviously, the people days will an opportunity to be a terrible time for us. One of the worst times to day trade is during the time when many traders take lunch and this is a good time for you to stand aside. To go on further and elaborate a little on why I say this and to make the point, I wanted to focus more on specific time periods within the primary day trading session

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dunyan ka koi b karobar ho usme loss to hota hay because loss k bena to ham isko business ka name dey hi nhi sakty baki businesses k lye insan k pass talent aur knowledge honi chaheye tab ja k wo profit hasel kar paega is kye hamen b forex trading k bare men bahut experience hasel krna chaheye ye b hamara real business hay to ham achy strategy se trading krengy to ham profit hasel kar sakengy market k analysis ko dekhty huwe

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The European Central Bank holds a two-day monetary policy meeting this week with its first policy decision of the year due at 12:45 GMT on Thursday. Following surprisingly hawkish minutes of the December meeting and a series of data beats, expectations have risen that the ECB will end its asset purchase program (APP) when the current one expires at the end of September 2018. However, a stronger euro could pose a threat to the Eurozone�s improving growth and inflation outlook,

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes also I think Friday is not good day but it is trade only for day trading also do long time trades to continue or month and long time trade this Friday did not make day trading not to see good posting so Friday ask the market closing on the day and money extend movement happening I don't think so that loss make my day worst. Loss to hamen sikhata hai, haan agar hum hadd se ziada trading karty hen without money management so I am sure wo din hamara sub se bura guzar sakta hai. Actually scalping hamen kuch nhi sikhata, or wo hi hamara din worst bana deta hai. 10 trades ki mehnat 1 trade zaaya kar deti hai, or yehi wo point hai jo hamen afsos karne pr majboor karta hai, magar hum apna khoya hua paisa wapis nhi la sakty. So, always make your plan before open any trade, for happy trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)