+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 155 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Senior Member kohatian is an unknown quantity at this point kohatian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well Torex Trade totally depends upon the tactes and technices one is using, only in some countries Friday is of business wise, so, may be that shall effect certain areas in the globe, so, lucky for some people with a high range and fewer are with less margin. we can not call it worst.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me all days are good in a week to make profit and therefore i don't avoid any day for trading.
    Because i believe the Forex market moves in a cyclic way and there exists opportunity to make money everyday in my favorite EUR/USD pair.
    Also my trading time is limited due to other job , hence i don't want to loose the available time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if your prediction is according to the market than you will enjoy and if your prediction is not according to market trend than that day is the worst trading day for you and your related peoples.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you ask me all the life not a bad day for trading and no day is advantageous for sop. it all depends on ourselves, if we can accurately psychoanalyze it all day would be advantageous to us, and if our reasoning is inferior correct, of course, those days will be a bad point for us.

Member kuncung is an unknown quantity at this point kuncung's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worst conditions I've ever experienced when I do trade the way home so I guess it hit MC but that's all I use as my experience to be more active in learning this business and to improve my skills in the field of trading

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes too assume friday isn't sensible day. though it's true solely for day traders. i too do long terms trades that continue for months. in long term trades this friday result didn't counted. day traders couldn't see sensible positions on friday just like the market is closing about that day and lots of surprising moves happened. however expertise and deep knowledge will provide excellent profits even on friday.

Senior Member kohatian is an unknown quantity at this point kohatian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Friday is the best day for doing Forex trade, and I had earnd always on this day. one can not blame days, but he can blame his own luck which is not assisting in this regard. never be a superstitious in this business.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the market are not move clearly and we should take time to refresh our ideas if we want to make money well this is the worst day that i have make 36$ of lose. we just think that the Forex is too easy and when we have lost the first deal we keep trade and lost again and we keep trade i think that is fatal error because when the lose. so many thanks for the share.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we ought to avoid trading on mondays and fridays. this is often as a result of on monday, the market is simply opening therefore determining the next move within the market will just be might well be therefore tough.

Member jjj2 is an unknown quantity at this point jjj2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not name a day that may be worst but it may be day brings in huge volatility or there is not enough move and at such times it is quite difficult to make even little profit so such day is not worth to trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 155 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)