+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 155 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Aisa bhi kaha ja sakta hai, agar wo galat analysis karta hai, aur uska loss hota hai, to wo trader ke liye wo din bekar hota hai, lekin khaas karke din wo bekar hota hai, jis din market mein movement nahi milti hai, jaise monday ka din sabse bekar din main manta hoon.
    haan glt anylsis me loss to hoga wo pakka hota hai jo trader galt anylsis per trade karega uska loss nichit hoti hai wo har haal me loss karega isliy mai kahta hun aylsisi karen to bahut hi soch samgh kar karen bahut risk hota hai anylsisi karne bhi ek bhi naylsis galt hui to poora loss hone ka chance hota hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yudijoni View Post
    There is always be a bad day for us when we trade, for me I will stop trading on that day if I get hit Stop lose position twice in the same day. There will be still tomorrow to get some profits. And sometimes It is friday will be bad day, sometime not.
    yes it is very good habit ,if our stop loss hit then we should stop trade for that day and try to find a good setup for next day if we find a good setup then we can recover our loss but if we are trading with out analyze the market then we can lose more money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    There is always be a bad day for us when we trade, for me I will stop trading on that day if I get hit Stop lose position twice in the same day. There will be still tomorrow to get some profits. And sometimes It is friday will be bad day, sometime not.

Senior Member nadira is an unknown quantity at this point nadira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there iz not bad day or good day for trding , it depend to validuty of market and the news occur over the world , and trdre must have good knowldeg about movnent and action of market over the worl by folowin the news that can influ in the maket

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faysal.nitu View Post
    i think that will depend on the understanding of a trade...... if a trader understand the market in wrong way ..... and also predict the market in wrong way then that day will be the worst trading day for him..............
    Aisa bhi kaha ja sakta hai, agar wo galat analysis karta hai, aur uska loss hota hai, to wo trader ke liye wo din bekar hota hai, lekin khaas karke din wo bekar hota hai, jis din market mein movement nahi milti hai, jaise monday ka din sabse bekar din main manta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will continually improve and polish your work and trading for new time, this means you can possibly be winner for next time not loser. a loss will facilitate a trader in several ways

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that will depend on the understanding of a trade...... if a trader understand the market in wrong way ..... and also predict the market in wrong way then that day will be the worst trading day for him..............

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the worst day of trading was early Monday, because Monday is usually in the range are made very small and tends to be alternating so it was very confusing for us to determine the open position.

Member ariv is on a distinguished road ariv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often experience large losses on Thursday and on Friday, I felt the day was very exstrim Friday price movement, jka position which I took right I would gain a lot if I am wrong but take my position to lose a lot.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think friday is worst to trade as forex closes on this day you cant see the changes in the pair movement and when it opens if you dont check your trade you might loose, also i have experienced many a times that noramally pair goes down before closing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 155 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)