+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you known that the forex business is so risky business. Forex business is a hard.If you are feel that the forex day is not for you.Than you ae stop the tradde and wait the market movement. So that you are feel that the market move is good than we are take the entry and earn the profit. You are hit the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst trading day!!!
    it is the good question about every trader has one worst day in trading , i have also. when first time i was trading i got a big loss , after that time i learn from my mistake i watch/analyse what are the condition behind this what is the main cause after getting the reason now i have good skills in trading . i feel proud to be a trader ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can learn from these losses, maybe here too the loss gives you better results for the future and the nature of your work. It will always increase and polish your work and trade for a new time, in this way you can be a winner for the next time not a loser. losses can help traders in many ways. The main thing is like an alarm that something is wrong in the analysis of their trade and many people say that Thursday and Saturday are bad days to transact. but I think there really isn't a bad day for business, that there might be a change in movement design design. and if that is the situation then all we have to do is prevent daily transactions but create trading techniques using a two-day activity graph style

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that we can trade from Monday to Friday on the foreign exchange market, but I don't know which is the worst for trading here, I think that whole day is the same. We can trade whenever we want to make a profit or loss. and every day is a profitable friend. besides that Friday is a good day for all traders in forex, because on Friday market movements are usually large. although sometimes it is harmed, but the outline of Friday is a pleasant day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Monday is the worst day. Because after a two-day break, when the market opens, traders enter together at a time and make a big increase or decrease in market prices. So I don't trade today. Friday is also serious for trading. Because if you open trading on Friday, it could be a big loss on Monday. So I recommend avoiding Fridays and Mondays. This is a very serious day to trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, is the worst trading day on Monday and Friday. On Monday, market prices will be very difficult to analyze because there are not many price fluctuations. and Friday there will be many market speculators who try to make prices very erratic. Friday is a lot of news that can reverse the market price trend. And as far as forex trading is concerned, there is no way that you will not lose in trading but you only need to take a lot of your time analyzing the best way you can lose less and get more so I think using a stop loss can always be very far in making the number of pips we want

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24), Unregistered (1)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think also that Friday is not devastating for trade but it depends on separate traders. For me, I cannot interpret the soprano's move to fri but other traders can do it and they can trade fri. Many traders are fortunate to attract the weekend so the tolls that occur are not stalls on fri. and I strongly disagree with your opinion that if we lose it is not a market mistake or a bad market. but if we experience losses in trading, it is our own fault that is not thorough in analyzing the market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst day to trade is Friday. One day it can turn out to be the worst if our mental situation does not support us to take the pressure of technical analysis. If we are sick, it will also change our day to be the worst for all. So I think we should trade when we are mentally and physically healthy to do it. and there is no worst day. all days are the same. enjoy every day like the first day, work vigorously and quietly if you find there is the worst condition. Be yourself with knowledge and skills

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many days come in the life of success, some time we may wake up and some time we struggle with difficulties and we make it on our path. For me the worst day means margin calls and many times I save my money by depositing more money and twice I meet him. and I lost some time in the forex market, but the most common day was Friday where I usually lost the market. I don't know why this is a red day in the history of forex that I saw on the Friday market is very unstable and can be predicted very much compared to several other days. I am a beginner in my forex business in the learning phase and I hope I can become a better forex trader after having complete and authentic information about the market.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Yes I think the most difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)