+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    nahi yar main to sahi baat ha k kisi bhi din ko acha ya bura nahi manta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main ham apne experince se he kisi din ko acha ya bura bana saktey hane es liye main es ka nahi qail k forex trading main koi time acha ya bora hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold has been trading in a very narrow range and so i was not able to book enough profits - i would say this was a dull day - i would like the days when it trades at least 15-25$ range,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mahmodeid is an unknown quantity at this point mahmodeid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im not with you my friend ... you cant choice that trading various from day to day

it is not the same fore every weak

there are so many factors that affect on forex trading

not day as you say

i hope good earning for you

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldip kale View Post
    as my opinion friday and monday is the worst day of tarding because that day the market condition is volatile and many of bank have close their position so that it is very risky to trader to do a trade in that day
    But experience and deep knowledge can give very good profits even on friday.
    I don't think so. It's depending on condition of market, sometimes Monday or Friday could be more profitable than
    another day. But sometimes, it's hard to predict the movement of market in that day. Traders are afraid to trade in those
    days because Monday is opening market so the movement has tendency slow and Friday is closing market so the movement
    is tendency unstable.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as my opinion friday and monday is the worst day of tarding because that day the market condition is volatile and many of bank have close their position so that it is very risky to trader to do a trade in that day
    But experience and deep knowledge can give very good profits even on friday.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the day Friday, it was my favorite day, because of price movements happen very quickly and often touching 50 to 75 pips in a matter of seconds. OP is often wrong and there was floating minus, but need not be closed immediately when experiencing a loss, because the prices are often reversed quickly.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst day for trading is when the trader can not control the emotion then they get the bigger losing from the other day..
    so the problem here is not at the day but at theirselves
    and of course many traders think that monday and friday is the black day, and they have the reason for it,
    do the best we can

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The friday is bad day to trade because all trader want to get rest in weekend so the volume of trading become lesser. It is for some people bad day but for someone that really helpfull condition. Since you not fear to entry in less volatile market. For myself no one bad day to trading.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not name a day that may be worst but it may be any day that brings in huge volatility or there is not enough move and at such times it is quite difficult to make even little profit so such day is not worth to trade.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Worst trading day

Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    I think Friday is not too bad for trading. especially if it is Friday in the first week. remember, there is news of NFP is always eagerly awaited by all traders around the world. as can be ascertained there will be a big movement after the release of the NFP. for me, the worst day is Monday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)