+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 293 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member fxhasan00 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhasan00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant say so amny have so amny styles some will make morepips with small lots and some wanna open biglots and look for small pips so it totally depend on you how many you want. Best of luck..........................

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Forex is a good job.The amount of pips that a trader is making per day depends on the traders trading style and strategy. No amount if fixed, we just set our own targets like 20 - 40 pips per day is a good target for a growing trader in the forex field. Best of luck..........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's very much tough to answer .only e can say our personal gain or loss .yes i think this will fully depends on our strategy and obviously form our technically and fundamental analysis perfection .the more we are leaning and experienced int his field the more we are making pips per day confidently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alfreedom is an unknown quantity at this point Alfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    The definition of a "successful Forex trader" is in the eyes of the beholder. What is successful for one might not meet the expectations of another. Personally, I like having a target of increasing my investment portfolio by at least 8% per month.

Senior Member jakat02 is an unknown quantity at this point jakat02's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant say so amny have so amny styles some will make morepips with small lots and some wanna open biglots and look for small pips so it totally depend on you how many you want.nice job.........................

Senior Member manish is an unknown quantity at this point manish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The amount of pips that a trader is making per day depends on the traders trading style and strategy. It is good you have set your targets. Keep trading in the same way , one day you will be good trader.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I'm trying to trade forex on my own, with 3 strategies based primarily on technical analysis, supplemented by fundamental analysis. I've developed these strategies through homework, lots of reading and just a bunch of research. I bought a system in the past and got burned. Now I'm doing it myself. Does anyone know the honest average range of pips professional retail traders make every month? My impression was that they make an average 250-500 pips a month. Not to say they do that every month, it's just the result when averaged out. Right now, after 2 months of trading, I've made a little over 200 pips and I'm hoping to maintain that and improve to the 250-500 pip average a month range. Is that realistic? Ideal? What should be my target monthly average to be a truly successful forex trader.
    I can tell you my statistics about my trading system. I can reach on average 2000-2500 pips/month, not 200. But it is an average... I made more than 50,000 pips in the last 1,5 year. To reach such a result it is neccessary to practice a lot, learn a lot an improve yourself as much as it needed.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member Alone Love is an unknown quantity at this point Alone Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always are depend on trader they are who can wish the earn money from this trading because this is a very very risky business in this world so it is earning depend on trader.

Senior Member sirofx is an unknown quantity at this point sirofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trade can not be sure how much profit gan we've been able to get the most important benefit we have just been lucky in fortune is uncertain berdagangan sometimes gets a bit much sometimes also depends on our ability

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that retail trader should not aim at pips...he should try his best to make a strategy and try to make a plan for his trading...and he should try to make a good profit ........

Senior Member mmfx is an unknown quantity at this point mmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik retail forex trader kitna pip profit banayega , ye uske deposit aur lot jo woh trade karega us per depend karta hai
    kam deposit aur small lot use karne per kam aur jyada use karne per jyada profit banega agar entry aur exit point sahi sabit hote hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 293 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)