+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 293 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Junior Member zahidbiplob is an unknown quantity at this point zahidbiplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that Forex creates employment. But these employment opportunities are not for those who are unemployed at the moment. I mean Forex is for highly skilled or for those who can get skill soon by studying and working hard towards it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you dear, it depend on each trader, some trader take profit when 30-40 pips, some more. For me i usually close a position about 10-20 pips when i profit and 20-30 when i get loss. How about you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    From time to time, the sector is incredibly volatile. On one side, it is actually a superb probability to make huge funds given that tendencies could drastically transform. However, it is definitely the great risk to fall short. It's better never to make trades and keep on dealing later whenever the particular sector turns into regular yet again.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting more pips from the forex tradings is the desire of the good traders and if the traders will manage the money well and will not do the emotionally tradings then they may get more pips from the markets

Senior Member rance123 is an unknown quantity at this point rance123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is good money making business.the amound of pipes that a trader is making per day depends on the trader trading styley and stratgey.it is good trader best of luck....................

Senior Member rofik.khan is an unknown quantity at this point rofik.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be a very good employment, I'm sure you could maintain as a monthly 200pt, due to the fact it's impossible to offer you in this reverence inside each scenario my own experience inside the forex market, I notice that it is not the eye of the unattainable, also in the smaller torpedo, this is any time that shows garntthis is very very good

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even with just 5-10 pips a day, you can live comfortably.You should consider trading from an Intra-day chart. The idea of getting 5-10 pips per trade is best for a short term day trading. From this approach you should consider an Intra-day chart for entries and exist for trading.

Senior Member ali163 is an unknown quantity at this point ali163's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant say so amny have so amny styles some will make morepips with small lots and some wanna open biglots and look for small pips so it totally depend on you how many you want

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can earn more pips its depend upon you and your trading feminen how you want to earn and your strtgy depedn thats may be you earn 100 to 500 pips but strgy and anlysis of markte depdns that you earn more or not got it

Member GatoradeMD is an unknown quantity at this point GatoradeMD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm trying to trade forex on my own, with 3 strategies based primarily on technical analysis, supplemented by fundamental analysis. because none can grant to you this points anyway from my experiment on the forex markets i see that the grant of the point is impossible even with small one well when you garntthis point it is very good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 293 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)