+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 293 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Senior Member kungfufxx is an unknown quantity at this point kungfufxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good for us all. there isn't any actual calculation for taking additional pips if one high volatility happens then they will will loss their whole capital. however around my expertise i actually have seen that the maximum retail investors keep going inside the number 30 to firmly 50 pips. as a result of they will are afraid to firmly their very little investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abraham.singh is an unknown quantity at this point abraham.singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our 1000 points per month and balance of fire not yet tiny game speech. Our batch size, the determining factor that you need to keep in touch with the players on a monthly basis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not wise to have a monthly pip target. If you fall behind your average it is easy to freak out during the last week of the month and make irrational decisions base on greed or fear. The easy way to target trading is to set a daily pip target or what i like to call a minimum acceptable target (MAP).

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i cogitate how more pips you need is depend on you and we talk say so many screw so many styles any module puddle more pips with slender lots and any wanna give bigots and care for wee pips so it totally depend on you how more you essential

Banned kalim iqbal is on a distinguished road kalim iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thers is no limit about pip gaining because sometime market is against over position then we hold the positions but sometime we make a position which is very useful for us. I feel 300 pips are enough for long term traders and 100 pips for short term traders.

Member rju is an unknown quantity at this point rju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The length of pips that her buyer might be getting each ıs determined by typically the professional traders fx trading form not to mention prepare. Certainly no number should fastened, we tend to solely specify a lot of our digs up prefer 20 : 55 pips each is a nice aim at on a improving buyer in your foreign currency trading particular field.

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I though more emphasis on the amount of money, but ok. The amount of pips that a trader is making per day depends on the traders trading style and strategy. It is good you have set your targets. Keep trading in the same way, one day you will be good trader.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is totally depend on the fact that what type of trading the forex trader is doing. If he is doing the long term trading with the trend of the pair then he can drag good amount of pips over a period of time. so Its just depend on the strategy that you adopt.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member saadfsd is an unknown quantity at this point saadfsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that, if we often consider the major that when somebody creates benefit somebody else make loss the common pip per investor are measured to zero permanently however considering few effective investors i believe one Stories making they make quite simply from foreign exchange industry. ..

Senior Member mula00 is an unknown quantity at this point mula00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My impression was that they make an average 250-500 pips a month. Not to say they do that every month, it's just the result when averaged out. Right now, after 2 months of trading, I've made a little over 200 pips and I'm hoping to maintain that and improve to the 250-500 pip average a month job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 293 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)