+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 376 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3759

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2018-01-14   11:09
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Ji han mery bhai bht sy log apny account ko blow karty hai q k ye ya tho bht zyada greedy ho jaty hai ya phr ye log
    zyada risky ho kar kam kar rahy hoty hain ye do reason hai inky blow hony ka jis sy inky account khali ho jaty hain.

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #3

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #5

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #6

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

Senior Member shaima is an unknown quantity at this point shaima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only answer to this question is the rush to enter the Forex market and start trading without any knowledge nor the skill nor experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    the reason of blowing account is that some new beginer are do not know about rule and system of forex treadinf and they loss their account and anoter reason is that nobody have patience of and no control her/himself so plz take patience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very hard work and a trader without knowledge can not succeed in this business. Mostly traders are not well trainied and they loose their money due to lack of knowledge. Many traders have not enough investment and they withdrawl their profit soon after earning.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All again that is all because your money management. People who blow their account too fast maybe doesn't had the good money management technique in their pocket. I had see many rogue trader list and the most reason why they are lose is they doesn't had enough time to keep up looking how much their account down in that day, that is why you must keep in touch about this.

Senior Member shipu111 is an unknown quantity at this point shipu111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The unadorned answer to your question is this with the intention of the public look after to be hurried and therefore baggy their money by the start of their career in Forex and at that time they look after to leave it. The preeminent way in my attitude is this with the intention of a person should permanently practice in a sample tab initially previous to early trading in real tab.
    Nothing is imposible in the world ..............................

Senior Member sourav744 is on a distinguished road sourav744's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people engage in trading with little to no education, thinking they can make ... In fact, 95% of forex traders lose their money or blow their account within the first ... If you have a trading idea that you would like to present, please send me an ... All levels of traders are welcome, and as many successful traders may testify, ...

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai many traders jaldi se jaldi less time mein paisa kamane ki wajah se apna account blow karlete hai..hume pehle kaafi experience gain karna chahiye apni strategy mein,fir usse real par use karna chahiye..

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Ok, stupid question but I just started playing around with forex... I don't get how people can lose their whole account so quick.. Aren't the odds of winning or losing a trade close to 50/50 if you set your stops far enough? say I have a $10,000 account and trade 10,000 units of eur/usd every trade so thats $1 a pip and set my stops at 50pips and every trade I do the same thing. THen I flip a coin and say heads I buy and tails I sell and do this over and over.. it should still be close to 50/50 right? Now what if instead of a coin I increase the stops to 100 pips and just follow the trend using simple fundamental techniques? This should be a good way to win right? What do you think?????

Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.
    Because of the strong probability factor, we need a strategy that precise, we need to find a strategy in line with the market situation. Only an intelligent strategy, which makes our accounts survive, and remain safe.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is because when you are a beginner, and you make 1 loss, you would want to recover this loss by trading for bigger volumes.. What happens is that with higher volumes, your risk are too much.. When the trade is in negative peps, you fear the market and close with the negative pips because your psychology tells you that your account will be blown.. Another example is that when you make 1 win, you feel that your confidence is higher than the market.. You will place more volumes and this will wipe your first profit and some of your money.. While being selfish, you will place higher volumes to recover the loss of your money and the profit the market gave you.. In doing so, you will blow your account automatically with your psychology telling you that you misread the analysis of the market, close out.. That is how the beginners fail, I lived it and today I am proud to be successful..

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    we can set some a significant number of guidelines for changing but we consistently do in opposition to it everytime we drop in the business resulting from the fact that we dont have a quietness , such a variety of ppl thought they can effectively win in this business but the real truth it not that straightforward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 376 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)