+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 376 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3759

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #2

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #4

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #5

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

2017-12-18   14:23
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

bhai ji forex ke business me market bahut he jada volatile kahin baar hojaata hai aur jiss trader ne esme high risk liya hota hai unka account blow hojaata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hota hai,esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye,esme trader ko capital manageemnt karte hue apnbe margin par dhyaan dena hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Banned imran525 is an unknown quantity at this point imran525's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't know. why they are mind that type of account? On the other hand, i mean that forex account is the life line for me because i have earned from it. I was an unemployed before 3 years but now i am doing work in here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackbery is an unknown quantity at this point blackbery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not the simple answer to your question, I will stand, so at the start of their Forex career to later lost their money, they can leave it are the best in my opinion always before people. this first demo account trading actual accounts to start practice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abid ali is an unknown quantity at this point abid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some experience on forex because each and every trader are have own rules and regulations so they can bear a more and more money loss in forex trading platform...

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    because numerous group are not disciplined and has bad money management. it is sensible to risk only 2% per trade and don't overtrade. in that way you screw to lose 50 serial before you stimulate your accounting which is near unsufferable.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not stupid question, it's a good question indeed, if we know why so many people below their account, so we can learn from their mistakes, and that it's the pillar of success in forex market, well I think the big mistake we made is about discipline, almost of traders are not disciplined about their money management and their strategies, if we are strict about them we can resist for long time in forex market .

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid1 View Post
    I think few traders are have the knowledge of forex trading and mostly have not so much knowledge of forex market. They start trading and bear the loss and also making propaganda the forex business is risky.
    if you do not understand how trade is good then you get in the demo just because there is no risk so you will not bear losses if it is understood that both the analysis and strategy, then you can be real because a big risk

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    The unlobed statement to your reflect is this that the grouping incline to be restive and thence irresponsible their money at the act of their progression in Forex and then they tend to parting it. The superior way in my content is this that a human must e'er activity in a demonstrate accounting prototypal before starting trading in actual accounting

Member hasnainkb is an unknown quantity at this point hasnainkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone trader make own rules and broken but i think that when i start a order we know that what is the position of forex market and what is the indicator tell us.

Senior Member lincon08 is an unknown quantity at this point lincon08's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders are not patient about there success in forex ,they want to get it early but in some cases it take time to make profit we need experience and to be professional about this business by this way we can stay with this business.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people do not have patience,that want to grow rich in forex quickly,which is rare possibility,most of the traders loose their money in initial trades and are out from the market,but best way is one should try to remain in the market for a longer period to understand market and its volatility,people should attempt on demo account to be successful and more stress on capital management for attaining success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 376 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)