+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #2

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #4

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #5

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

2017-12-18   14:23
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

bhai ji forex ke business me market bahut he jada volatile kahin baar hojaata hai aur jiss trader ne esme high risk liya hota hai unka account blow hojaata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hota hai,esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye,esme trader ko capital manageemnt karte hue apnbe margin par dhyaan dena hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Banned AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,672 Times in 346 Posts
    Many people end their account after a bonus on forex because they do not have forex knowledge and if they have forex knowledge then their account will never end So we need that we also gather knowledge of forex and earn a very good profit by trading in a good way. Because when we have very good knowledge, we make a good signal and that good signal helps us in giving profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmirSaeed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Banned ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 2,261 Posts
    QuoteOriginally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Ok, stupid question but I just started playing around with forex... I don't get how people can lose their whole account so quick.. Aren't the odds of winning or losing a trade close to 50/50 if you set your stops far enough? say I have a $10,000 account and trade 10,000 units of eur/usd every trade so thats $1 a pip and set my stops at 50pips and every trade I do the same thing. THen I flip a coin and say heads I buy and tails I sell and do this over and over.. it should still be close to 50/50 right? Now what if instead of a coin I increase the stops to 100 pips and just follow the trend using simple fundamental techniques? This should be a good way to win right? What do you think?????

Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.
    mujha es bat ke abi tak samaja nahi ati ka yar hamara balance khatam q ho jata ha ya to hum log emotion main a jata han or order zadia laga data han or market up down hoti ha or hama loss be hota ha chalo loss to hoa hamara balance be khatam ho jata ha mara khal main yahi reason ho ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajazs1 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm1 (2020-12-10), shahzadm2 (2020-12-06)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main app ko sab se barri main reson batata houn jo app ko forex trading main account blow honey ka sab se barra reson ha woh ha emotions or greed han gi ye app ka sab se barri resons hane app en ko control karo or apne account ko safe kar lo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-11-26)

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yah ek common sa question hai aur iska ek simple sa answer hai lack of knowledge and experience knowledge to Forex study se milega but experience ke liye aapko kuchh time forex mein bitana padega iska sabse Acha tarika hai demo account par trading yeh aapko experience degi aur aap Forex ke basic structure ki samjh paayenge jiska samjh na aana Forex mei loss Ka bada reason hai

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly people who blown up their account on forex are begineers as they dont think it is profitable or a losses trade.ty=hey just think we have entered the market and make our money double in a single day.so they must use stop loss to minimize the losses

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    It is because they think to earn money too early and it leads to loss and more loss but we have to control on it and but if we use the stop loss with money management and risk management then its low possible to blow our account.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not accepting trading mistakes as well and revenge trading for quick compensation of losses.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k forex mai asey bohat sey traders hai jin ka account regular below hota hai. Es ki different reason hai. Jin mai asey bhe traders hai jin key pass low level ka knowledge hota hai ya wo trade mai lalach krtey hai aur asey bhe hai jo trading key rules ko follow nahi krtey hai. En waja sey en ka accxount below hota hai.

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?
    Ok, stupid question but I just started playing around with forex... I don't get how people can lose their whole account so quick.. Aren't the odds of winning or losing a trade close to 50/50 if you set your stops far enough? say I have a $10,000 account and trade 10,000 units of eur/usd every trade so thats $1 a pip and set my stops at 50pips and every trade I do the same thing. THen I flip a coin and say heads I buy and tails I sell and do this over and over.. it should still be close to 50/50 right? Now what if instead of a coin I increase the stops to 100 pips and just follow the trend using simple fundamental techniques? This should be a good way to win right? What do you think?????

Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    By reading your post what I understand is that what if we enter a position based on probabilities and opportunities. Chances are that out of a hundred you can win all or no trades. What if you win all trades? this is gambling. Forex is done with predictions based on several analyzes. Collecting money that way is not a good idea in my opinion. And why did our account explode? because our margins are up, we must pay attention to our money management, don't use a lot when we have less capital. be wise in using your margins, so take care of yourself and try not to destroy your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)