+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 398 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Senior Member cat00 is an unknown quantity at this point cat00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a good job.I am unable to understand what do you want to say, I would just like to say that leverage 100:1 is safe according to my studies, I also use 1000:1 leverage, but mostly people say that it is not good, buit I did not find any harm by using this till now.good job.............................All is well............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince010 is an unknown quantity at this point prince010's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage 1: 100? with leverage like that, think it would be pretty safe if you open a lot of about 0.1 for every open position. And taking into account the ability of the margin, if you have a capital of 100 dollars, it is very safe. And should you not use the margin to more than 50%..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince011 is an unknown quantity at this point prince011's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not traded options ever. leverage 1: 100? with leverage like that, think it would be pretty safe if you open a lot of about 0.1 for every open position. And taking into account the ability of the margin, if you have a capital of 100 dollars, it is very safe. And should you not use the margin to more than 50% .good job...........

Senior Member boxingfx is an unknown quantity at this point boxingfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is only more risky because of the 100:1 leverage. But that is also maximum risk and maximum drawown to your account. Leverage is the killer, not forex.You don't have to trade at full leverage. De-leverage to zero, and forex becomes tame. So do the profits, but so does the risk.

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm don't like to help make the trading upon the leverage of one's 1 :100 as a result of i'm merely the little trader solely for this business, thus i believe that i should utilize huge leverage to actually let me tend to make the trading upon the forex business
    ================happy life==================

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    ause we cant open generally i think that the leverage 1:100 is less risky because we cant open big lot with so the max risk we can do it is that we lose all of our money after 100pt well its true that is risky so we should make the risk alwways 10% as max or less with this methode and calculate we dont pass at the huge lose..........

Senior Member wakoka is an unknown quantity at this point wakoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    the leverage we simply have access to actually using during this business of forex trading depends on several factors such as the knowledge we simply have concerning how it works. currently it's obvious that a trader ought to utilize the leverage that these perceive and like.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?
    true, 1:100 trade will reduce the risk, because we are in the business of forex trading based on emotions, thus opening a position by using the volume is not balanced between equity and balance. so I conclude that the leverage is our friend.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading with low leverage is one of the best thing you can do without directly trading on the option as you will get good knowledge of the forex pairs and ultimately you can also trade on the options later when you understand the movement of the forex pairs.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i await that if you request to abate your accident do not try to barter with top plus espacially the insta's benefit it is so top. for me the bigger welfare should not execced 1:100, then you can exchange with low accident and it present be harder to lose your commodity cayz the advantage is low.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 398 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)