+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 398 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should take your enough time to learn and practice your skill in a demo account before trading, there are a great different between stocks and forex, you must know that the forex is very risky, when you decide to trade, start by using a little investment and small volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rapunzel is an unknown quantity at this point rapunzel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:100 leverage is good, trade margin is good, but you need a lot of the ban, and I prefer Leverage 1:50 instead of leverage 1:100, I guess that leverage few are better than large leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned prince41 is an unknown quantity at this point prince41's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that the leverage 1:100 is less risky because we cant open big lot with so the max risk we can do it is that we lose all of our money after 100pt well its true that is risky so we should make the risk alwways 10% as max or less with this methode and calculate we dont pass at the huge lose . like job............

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    option trading is very very risky if you asked me but to some traders then it is a very nice piece of nice equipment that i know you can make money very well using it in a very powerfull way in trading in the market.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to trade in the forex market than the option trading as if you lose the option then you will lose whole of your amount with you. so try to trade in the forex market and make profits slowly and do compounding so that you can make huge balance in the future.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are good at alternative maybe you should pay more attention to the possibility of trading and forex training instead of brand. Forex is time for you to understand that you can not just buy it as it starts to make you think you have the skill required option. Just try and demo trading for a while before you can open a live account.

Member pamela01 is an unknown quantity at this point pamela01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey i have to be nineteen together with procured certain seems to lose during currency exchange a short time ago together with i have to be sick and tired of any 50% variations alongside my family too uncertain and also brainless idea is certainly that i was initially completely......

Banned mojumder77 is an unknown quantity at this point mojumder77's Avatar
    Thanks
    The treatment and how long it takes a lot of patience than in Forex trading. If you open a trade, is theirs not yield more dangerous, than the only lesson that is a good American within 30 minutes, or just in the commercial channel in all markets. I do not understand what you mean, that he wanted to just take effect is safe during my studies, also using a proxy of 1000: 1, but in General, people would say, is not good, I was unable to find the damage arising from the use of this loot now in the mailbox.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter whether we are using the 1 : 100 leverage or 1 : 1000 leverage, a forex trader should use their chosen lot size in order to determine the amount of risks that would take in each trade.

Banned objectionable is an unknown quantity at this point objectionable's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?
    great, you're young and you will learn a lot from each forex trading, forex is not easy, it is very risky and difficult, right?to minimize the risk, I can advise you that you should use low leverage as 1-5!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 398 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)