+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 398 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main way that we may have to make our risks less in forex trading business is just through using of the low lot sizes. This would be a true way that enables a forex trader to take small risks and avoid big losses
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am unable to understand what do you want to say, I would just like to say that leverage 100:1 is safe according to my studies,And taking into account the ability of the margin, if you have a capital of 100 dollars, it is very safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mkmehadi is an unknown quantity at this point mkmehadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a better business of the all country.I have not traded options ever but i think they are risky though trading spot forex with 1:100 leverage is good provided we are experienced enough and are able spot right entry levels and book profit at right time.good luck with your trading....Thanks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rkumar560 is on a distinguished road rkumar560's Avatar
    Thanks
    1:100 is risky too, you must be careful and make strict money management as if you only lose 25% from your balance in the opened positions you will get margin call, it makes your trading space tight, so it needs money management more than the high leverage.

Banned khoroto2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khoroto2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    i need a lot of options trading to long trying to be patient, it is foreign. If you do not have to open a trading adventure

Banned dona44 is an unknown quantity at this point dona44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the good job in the world.I am unable to understand what do you want to say, I would just like to say that leverage 100:1 is safe according to my studies, I also use 1000:1 leverage, but mostly people say that it is not good, buit I did not find any harm by using this till now.best of luck.

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of us go through that faze once we begin trading forex nevertheless you don't want to actually quit trading you recently want to actually follow and gained the needed ability to get a beneficial trader.........

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no trade options and my mind work that it is a risky I also use 1000:1 leverage, but mostly people say that it is not good, buit I did not find any harm by using this till now.

Banned AlfatTrader is an unknown quantity at this point AlfatTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    for myself i feel out to apprehend that's safe or do not, isn't by using the leverage,,,, particularly if we are utilize less leverage a few time we could break that leverage too,,,, thus i don't assume that we could apprehend it due to leverage that several of us are safe or do not....

Junior Member omarf is an unknown quantity at this point omarf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this way, with the result that it is safe to start the reference number assumed to be 0, 100: 1 display. Państwa.100 one for each U.S. dollar bill, a real threat not only to the power to capture the wooden frame is.
    In addition to income, and a log of events in the book, a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 398 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)