+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 398 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good trading trade then you can choose high leverae but it can be a killer for us because we don't care about money management and try to open big lot sizes to get big profits so traders need a good strategy to get good profits and my partner and I tried trading selection this amount of time requires a lot of patient forex trading. If people open a new trade, there is no chance to return far more dangerous, the only one. I understand you have to be a great broker for a period of 30 minutes or industry only in the opening of each market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make good trade. In general I think that 1: 100 leverage is less risky because we can't open a lot of things so the maximum risk we can do is we lose all our money after 100pt, it's true that it is risky so we have to make the risk always 10% as the max or less with this method and counting we don't pass at a big loss and can use good mm trading ... with such leverage, think it will be very safe if you open a lot of about 0.1 for each open position. And taking into account the ability of margin, if you have 100 dollars in capital, it's very safe. And you should not use a margin of more than 50%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume if I donated a gift, I present to use the investment to 1: 1000 for the investment it can get maximum results, so the 'precondition is pretty big effort. But if you need to reduce the effort and avoid don MC invest 1: 100. If an investment of 100: 1 does not survive in this instaforex broker. and I tried the option of trading the quantity of time the item requires a lot of patience from forex. If someone opens a trade there is no more dangerous way back, one thing. I understand that you have to be a great broker on a 30 minute time frame or just deal with the opening of each and every market.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap nay less risk par trade krna hai. tou ap ko market ka analysis krna hai. es market mai indicators ko use krna hai. jis kay bad ap es market mai low risk par bhe trade kr sakgty ho. kyu k market kay trend ko follow krnay say ap des market mai kam risk par asani say trade kr sakty ho.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't have access to the administrative center. I really see the case of InstaForex consumers providing facilities regarding alternative buying and selling, it would be very interesting. but of course we cannot use money without publishing the benefits and I am too clear about almost one abstract and that is we cannot make a successful choice until we keep trading forex because options can be reclaimed when we can analyze places without it we cannot do anything and for the analytical power we moldly conduct forex trading and in depth so that we can get a neat selection of merchandise and when we read for forex merchandise after that they are not looking.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you don't have enough experience about Forex, you can make a loss, it is a normal phenomenon. For profitable forex trading, you must follow a good trading strategy and a good money management system. and Forex Trading is a business of making fast money. I will struggle to determine what you want to show, I might really want to say where the power of 100: 1 will be risk-free according to my own scientific study, My partner and I further use 1000: 1 power, but most people show it is negative, but I don't always find almost every wound using this right to this day. Best of luck trading ....

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am opposed that assets 1: 100 are under fluky because we fake a lot that can be approached so optimally we can do it is that we reject all of our money after 100pt of straight-bodied unstable so we have to solve accidents always 10% as max or below with this method and declare we did not make a chasm on a large loss and to get more profits and if you want to reduce your risk very much you have to be very careful about your forex trading business, you have to make a perfect strategy and choose good leverage to your advantage there may be some shortcomings remaining that give you loss. be careful next.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a healthy decision and how to choose an investment, so we can reduce the red effort to use our greatness. and indeed important in forex that we do business has a way to lower the possibility of experience. so in my opinion this is a fantabulous way to maintain our turbulent political use above us and I certainly have not traded in the previous choices even though I'm sure there are dangerous but dealing with FX positions having 1: 100 leveraging usually profitable presented I encountered many and also equipped suitable position to get access to the degree besides the benefits of the book at the appropriate time period .

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all businesses out there are at risk, can be high or low risk depending on how forex traders or option traders trade. We use MM to choose our risk at any time in forex trading. and the risks taken when trading on the forex market can be in the hands of traders so they can manage risk efficiently to get the best results from trading experience. But this requires a good understanding.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a table to know what you want to do well, I will express the influence that 100: 1 is actually safe based on my personal research, We also use 1000: 1 influences, but especially individuals state that it is bad, boot Used to be incorrect really found this type of damage to apply until now. and I really match what you want to say, I do the same thing, express, where is safe in my own research, my wife affects 100: 1 and I work with input 1000: 1, even though most people claim, it's not good , I developed really found almost all injuries to use this right to date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 398 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)