+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 398 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate this to continue analyzing can be a total less secure, because the function is excited in the point about the same danger, we all get rid of all your funds, and that is the peak, 100pt excited can change, it is virtuous. maneuver, then we all meet the danger up to 10% or less than Calif. In that way, we are all annoying to almost pat successfully succeed in receding and that number. and I have never traded other options, so I am sure they will be at risk even though trading Forex spots with 1: 100 leverage makes sense as long as we are experienced enough and can see the right entry level and book profits at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because we all know that forex is a risky business and where we invest the risk also exists. So it's very difficult to minimize risk factors because risk factors are double the investment. and by using high leverage, 100: 1 automatically makes trading brave, and I consider it a testament that cannot calm the ownership of the market from being unharmed until you use the new management area that was tried, stop losing on each swap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now in the world there is nothing at risk of our life also at risk whenever it happens so forex is a business and all businesses have risks and if we take high risks than we can get a high return too but in this business we can define and minimize risk through stop loss . and Forex is a business and every business experiences losses and profits here You have to win the risk, there is no risk of no profit, yes 100: 1 is a low risk. but not only low risk but also low profit too.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe there is no exchange that might be worthy of being given professional efficiency that is good enough so that it is quite sure to recognize the best connection values and even manage to make money in a very valuable time. the choice that has ever existed in your life even though it seems like they are really unsafe but buying a recognized currency through an increase of 1: 100 without a doubt and I can't know what needs to be mentioned, I might want to mention that 100: 1 leverage is safe in step with my study, I also use 1000: 1 leverage, but in principle people say that it's not smart, built I didn't realize any damage to this exploitation to date ..

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it's good to work with your own analysis so this can be good for me because in this way I can learn more about the market so it's a very good sign so far for me. so we have to work with the plan and go with the perfect plan so that it can work very well for you then and Using an investment that is 100: 1 determined by itself makes trading risky, and I judge that the prize does not try to remain in the book of the full security industry until You use additional management methods to try the required stop loss for each transaction.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not really, I've used a robot or software from y trading and it all made me cry ... t just blew up my account in 2 days and for that I never forgive him again ... I believe in myself for my analysis and for what I will do, and for that I have to learn and practice ... practice better just rely on something that we do not understand. So and in forex trading, now we have to really trade mostly on almost everything that is seen and scanned, not by instinct or feeling we just build a prediction, bet and guess for our market value and hope to really get the base and also the top of the graph, this can be a wrong concept and therefore why some traders fall after doing it. we are traders and not just gamblers, so we must avoid them, never predict market value,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never exchanged options but believed they were dangerous even though trading forex spot with 1: 100 control was beneficial as long as I was spiced more than enough and so did the perfect access point of the degree in addition to the benefit of the book in perfect time. and Forex aik bohat bisnis berisiko hay jis ka hamain apni trade mein khiyal rakhna chahiye ic liye hamesha penggunaan leverage kecil kerna behter rehta hay ic terha hamara account jald khali naheen hota aur ager hum use leverage yang tinggi karain gay tu kerugian honay ki soorat mein hum For example, the account is being blown away by other gay men.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think leverage is good for big profits without big risks. leverage is a tool that can create risks in your trading. I think you have to trade with little leverage. many new traders trade with 1.1000 leverage and make losses and, I haven't really bought and sold options forever, but I think they are now investing in Forex trading places that are risky and 100 is usually large enough to find furniture parts as change rights and winnings to publish in a timely manner!

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Talk about the risk of these companies having risks, but how we can minimize key losses. In many Forex keys to be able to lose, such as the use of SL, hedging, etc., as well as minimizing MM, if we can use it in a timely manner, then I'm sure that significant losses are reduced, or maybe we can't lose. and percent remains good I think that currency trading can keep either one buying and selling drastically wrong You can get rid of a comprehensive exchange volume regarding the next you will be able to delay for a long time to show the best interests related to his fixed income or he is not a probability .

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Options that are less risky in forex trading are not obtained from the use of leverage, it is obtained from the use of lot sizes. Traders who use a lot of small sizes that are commensurate with their trading account are trading with the best options. Less risky options in online forex trading are small volumes of trading partners if you have 100 $ investment in online forex trading, your total trade is 0.03 $ to 0.05 $ because this strategy is your account is safe and healthy and you can easily handle you losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 398 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)