+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 398 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You set good leverage but my opinion is different because if you don't act greed because greed is a bad skill in the forex market. You always receive low profits so this way your account lives for a long time & you get money from a regular base. Low profit is a good strategy for traders. and Forex is only very risky because of investment of 100: 1. But that is also the maximum essay and maximum drawown for your statement. Investment is dolphin, not forex. You do not do business with abundant investment. De-leverage becomes a cardinal, and forex is broken. So, make a profit, but so does the risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would suggest that 1: 100 is too risky because with this we cannot manage our low investment account perfectly but with a large investment account we can manage so many advantages and if we will have a few accounts then we must choose 1: 1000 or 1: This 500 will be the best for normal experienced traders. and you can use 1: 500 leverage, that's not a problem. The most dynamic sidelong is, you are someone to do larning intimately. Swap is repetitive by chasing interest. I think you can get all your mislaid money in just one month. Endless phenomenon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forest risky business Hai Jahan Par Apne Apne risk ko Mange karne ke liye rules ko follow karna hai yahan par Hamesha aap ko kam us Waqt achha result Milta Hai Jab aap market ko achi Tarah manage Karke Apne position open karte hain aur apne order Lagate Hain

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro mainy abi tak option trading ko use nai kia hai kuin k mainy b old trader sy suna hai k is main risk bhoot hota hai or loss honay k bhoot zadda chances hotay hain maybe us main risk itna na ho kuin k mainy abi tak options trading ko use nai kia hai ho skhta hai is main faida b hota ho par mjy darh yehi hai k is pay risk wakehi main zadda hota hoga..

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been included in the list of options, but I have a feeling they are square | risky, tho 'direct forex mercantile with 1: 100 leverage is a pretty trend that is quite old and instead prepare for the right inputs and books at the right time. and 1: 100 is also risky, you have to be careful and make tight money management as if you only lose 25% of your balance in an open position, you will get a margin call, it makes your trading space tight, so you need money management more than high levarege

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scarcity of foreign exchange, many secrets to going every child, we have the opportunity to use the correct term, in fact, I am sure that the damage is significantly reduced or maybe we do not need to throw it away. You have more influence, so you can find good ways to reduce the market. and you must first understand what 100: 1 leverage you are using with all the lost transactions that you make. You only need to learn more about forex trading and maintain low risk and low profit. Don't geedy because this is not the right place for us to get rich quick.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to get all the stupid and buy instead of trying to predict the bottom. We are quite experienced and can see the right entry level and book profits at the right time. I just want to say that 100: 1 leverage is safe according to my study. I can't understand what you want to say I just want to say that 100: 1 leverage is safe according to my studies ... and for their own forex we can get big profits if we pair up how to pronounce it so we can get very good we need to get teaching and anyone can complete this market you will get a lot of what you will get for the forex business

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the influence of 1: 100? as long as the fluence wigtn is like this, believe it might be safe enough if you open a lot of reading 0. 1 for each opening placement. As well as considering the strength of the border, for those who have funds related to 100 dollars, it's very safe. And if you don't use this order the limit is more than 50 and I tried trading options how many times it takes a lot of patience from forex. if you open a trade there is no way back more dangerous, the only thing I learn is that you have to be a broker who is good at a time frame of 30 minutes or trading only during the opening of every market .

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for their own forex we can get huge profits if we know how to go about how we can help get the things we demand to find education and anyone can finish this forum, you leave a lot of instruments you get in forex theater and forex trading less risky than option trading and we can also reduce risk by using money management which tells us to take a 2% risk of total capital, so that is a very safe side for us and we have more opportunities to trade and gain experience.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When taking some recent losses and rising by 50% moving against me is too risky. and the stupid thing is that I'm completely right! I am a follower of stock trends and so are negative trends and just let my profits run I have to be stupid and buy instead of trying to get down. and I don't have an election forever, but I think they are very risky or even though a 1: 100 forex trading Leverage trading place is good, if we have practiced enough units in the area and situation in the field, even a book is profitable right at the right time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 398 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)