+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 398 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned that it might be that you have to be a very good broker for a period of 30 minutes or trade only during the opening of each market. I have never traded a choice, but I think this is a high risk. But trading foreign exchange together using 1: 100 leverage is good provided we have enough experience and are able to find the right entry level and record profits at the right time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your shipment. In my opinion, low risk occurs when you use a touch of your own money to trade. if you lose, you still have a lot of money in your own pocket. Then after a while and again, I think forex is so risky. even though it's your money management. we can't open much with the maximum risk we can do is we lose all our money when 100pt is also true it's risky therefore we have to build the risk always 10% as max or less of this method and calculate we don't pass for big losses. Green trade, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because we can't open normally I think how 1: 100 leverage is less risky because we can't open a lot together using that maximum risk that we will do maybe we lose all your money when 100pt is right it will be risky therefore we have to build risk always 10% as max or less using this method and calculate we don't pass with big losses and talk about the risk of all companies having risks, besides how we can reduce any key loss. In some forex keys because it can reduce losses, such as the use of hedges, SL, etc., besides MM, if we can use it at the best time, I am sure your losses will be greatly reduced, or may not need to be discarded.

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    Dear friends we test solution trading the number of time period that demand a lot of persistence compared to fx. When you open up some sort of business their own absolutely no way back again more harmful, one and only thing we discover is actually you need to certainly be a beneficial scalper upon 25 moment timeframe or business simply throughout the opening of every current market and an expert to work.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends we test solution trading the number of time period that demand a lot of persistence compared to fx. When you open up some sort of business their own absolutely no way back again more harmful, one and only thing we discover is actually you need to certainly be a beneficial scalper upon 25 moment timeframe or business simply throughout the opening of every current market and an expert to work.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-30), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-03-21), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is risky but many profitable.I'm not able to know very well what would you like to state, I'd the same as to express which influence 100: 1 is actually secure based on my personal research, We additionally make use of 1000: 1 influence, however mainly individuals state that it's bad, but Used to do not really discover any kind of damage applying this until right now.Good luck trading...

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, Forex is only riskier because of 100: 1 leverage. But that is also the maximum risk and maximum withdrawal for you, I think to use low volume in accordance with capital is a less risky choice for forex trading when a trader trades at a low volume account. Is forex trading risky? ... How to trade Forex compared to stocks or mutual funds? ... location and therefore a very flexible trading option for people around the world. ... Forex trading lasts seven days or less and is more than 40% for two days or less. ... Usually, the amount of leverage provided is 50: 1, 100: 1 or 200: 1, .

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friends, in my opinion, I think I have never exchanged options but I think they are not safe but exchanging Forex spots with a 1: 100 leverage is incredible considering we are sufficiently found and able to find the right level of entry and benefit of books at the time right ... good luck for your trade and Forex are some risky and some are safe because some issues are safe but I'm sure most depend on our work and our knowledge if we have good experience so this is safe and if we don't have knowledge about forex this is very risky.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Enough I want to tell you that increasing leverage can cause big losses and if you talk about 1: 100 leverage then I agree to regulate this leverage because I use this leverage myself in my account because it is less risky and if you want to reduce the risk more and more than reducing leverage the more you can do. and only leverage will not avoid losing, learn about this business to become a perfect trader.

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of Forex Signal and all have their own working methodologies and functions, some of them are discussed below:The very first type of Forex Signal software is that which trades on the basis of program parameters. These programs are in huge number which is known as �Forex Robots�.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 398 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)