+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 398 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In essence, I tried calculation of options and saw that in the options what you invest is your loss. But in forex, even in 100: 1 leverage, we can use position size. When we invest in options, you can make a profit or loss. But in trade, the opportunities lost can be reduced and profits can be maximized. and in my opinion, using leverage is better for small accounts, I always use 1000 leverage, the risk is to belong to your lot order, when I believe in my order, I will trade with large orders and I can get a lot of money, but the risk is also lager

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26), Unregistered (2)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ause will | we will | we can open usually I believe that 1: 100 leverage is a smaller amount of risk because we have a tendency to not be able to open up massive tons with the risk of liquid ecstasy that we have a tendency to know is that we tend to lose all our money when 100pt we have the tendency of tolls to be true it's risky because of that we must always build opportunities always 100 percent as liquid ecstasy or less with this method and calculate we don't pass at big losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26), zahidali (2019-05-27)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently posting in an additional question that I do not understand the excessive amount of forex trading because I am a beginner trader and I trade on a demo account to get expertise on forex trading and about the forex market so that I exploit 1: 1000 leverage to trade and I hope that if you are right in options you might have to pay the statesman job to trade options and practice forex rather than trading. forex requires a term for you to be able to understand it you cannot be honored to trade lines like that because you are guessing your alternative human acquisition

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien ne option trading plat form bhi download kya tha .aur us mien demo account mien kaam bhi kya tha lekin mujhe lagta hai k option trading forex trading se zayada risky hai hoti to wo bhi forex trading hi hai lekin wo method bohat mushkil hai .

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame why you worry about choosing a broker. GO and select the best broker INSTAFOREX not to worry about one of the best brokers available on the market. Most all types of accounts are available at INSTAFOREX, the spread rate is also very low and we can trade most of all currencies with small spreads. If instead you can choose another broker, it also means that regulated brokers are registered under any government organization, meaning that at all times do not choose AFRICA registered brokers.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I think to know that it's safe or not, don't use leverage, because if we use leverage less time we can damage that leverage too, so I don't think we can find out from leverage that we are safe or not and I think if I was given a choice, I would use 1: 1000 leverage because the leverage can get maximum results, even though the risk is quite large. But if you want to reduce risk and avoid using leverage MC 1: 100. If 100: 1 leverage is not on this Instaforex broker.

Member ayubsaber80 will become famous soon enough ayubsaber80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think option trading is less risky then forex trading because in forex trading you have to wait for the price big movement like in 100 pips or more but in option trading you have to predict the price movement over the period of time that is given through broker. I know most of my friends that they are earning through option trading.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all pass through the fog when we start trading Forex but you don't need to stop trading You just need to practice and get the skills needed to become successful traders and I need a lot of option trading to try to be patient, it's foreign. If you don't have to open a trading adventure, only
    I know that you are a broker for 30 minutes, or trade in all markets during the opening

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a forex trader that has an excellent understanding in forex trading, they could use any leverage they like. They simply apply a leverage in forex as they understad its functionsFor a forex trader that has an excellent understanding in forex trading, they could use any leverage they like. They simply apply a leverage in forex as they understad its functions
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alright, friend. in my view, I think that I have never traded options but I think they are risky even though forex spot trading with 1: 100 leverage is good provided we are experienced enough and able to find the right entry level and record profits at the right time. I will try trading options, it takes a lot of time because there is a forex fix. and using 1: 1000 leverage is safe if the lot size is small, one can start with this leverage by having 100 dollars. I have never traded options but I think they are at risk despite trading forex with 1: 100 leverage is good provided we are experienced enough. Happy trading, my friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 398 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)