+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 609 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6087

Thread: Is there any possible way to detect the trend early?

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I m a newbie in forex trading and i would like to know whether there is any way to detect the trends early enough to earn some nice profits.
    I use stochastic and RSI indicators, this indicator is good enough to determine a trend reversal. I've proved ourselves if we want to trade with ease and can still generate profit use this indicator with a time frame H4 and Daily. If you master this indicator I'm sure you get profit easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fximran is an unknown quantity at this point fximran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may can predict if you have the good knowledge on that particular pair economic situation and technical analysis or fundamental analysis can make few pips daily but first you have to improve yourself and have a good knowledge.

Senior Member manmade45 will become famous soon enough manmade45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that detection of early trend can be done by the use of indicators as they can only helps us to guess the upcoming trend of the market because frankly no one is 100% sure about the market trend and that's why traders have to very much expert in indicators usage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to detect the trend of the pair early then you must have to look for the major levels on the chart and fundamentals must have to be supportive. If both things are in one direction then you can try to place the trade with that trend so that you can achieve good profit from it.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are any tools can give you 100% the direction of the market but we try to use all our tools to predict it like technical analysis,fundamental and indicators all those can give you the direction of the market and can give you wrong direction but we must do our best and be ready for any surprise

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    for detecting trends you should need to know what is it? how to use it. but many trader does not know about it. only for then there shall be a possible way to detect the trend and may be beneficial for their trades.

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course there is, it can be analyzed based on technical or fundamental. so traders can decide to buy or sell decision peangambilan based analysis. in addition, traders also dapoat see a summary-a summary of market movements in the previous month as the basis for a decision

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot detect a trend at all. I am not a firm believer in a trend - I believe in a buy or sell program, and that is to unwind shorts/longs and that is where the market is pushed to make money.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader can predict trend by see the movement of indicators in chart he used for trading. If trader used candlestick chart pattern for trading, he can easily understand up and down position of market to detect market trend of Forex market at very early.

Junior Member levansin is an unknown quantity at this point levansin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, as the trader, what we can do is only try to make the prediction on the trend which will happened, no any way to know about the futures, the one which know about the futures is only the God.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 609 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)