+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 609 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6087

Thread: Is there any possible way to detect the trend early?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Simply when my stop losses start to trigger and market start breaking supports or resistances easily in opposite direction to my trades that simply indicate that everything is not right and may be it is indication to trend change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AMIT is an unknown quantity at this point AMIT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I think it can possible only for that trader who are more expert on analysis. And i think most of the expert fundamental analyzer can easily get right trend on the news hour and on that time they can make good profit.
    yes it need hard research with good analysis ,every time changes the trends by the news follows and some extra motive forex so the expert trader must do the technique and hey can realize the focus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it can possible only for that trader who are more expert on analysis. And i think most of the expert fundamental analyzer can easily get right trend on the news hour and on that time they can make good profit.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is possible to detect the trend early if we learn about price action trading in other words we will be able to read the chart because chart formation will tell you the next trend for reading candle stick patterns and this is very useful strategy and many successful trader use it from many years.

Senior Member suneetha is an unknown quantity at this point suneetha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The challenge when monitoring one or more sources of recuring data is the early detection of trends providing evidence of important changes in the state of the system. Noise in the observed data adds uncertainty regarding trading. Early detection of trends requires some statistical methods in order to observe future and for past analysis

Member kusumkoli89 is an unknown quantity at this point kusumkoli89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a newbie trader i would love to know the fact that is there any possible way to detect the trend to make a good and handsome amount of profit in trading market..

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is possible to detect the trend early but you need to be having a good sets of indicators and also i think that we should be very much experienced to do that and i believe that indicators are not much reliable if you want to catch the trend

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many methods are used to find out the true trend of the currency pair. But we get benefited only when we are able to ride the fundamental trend which is very strong and will not be much affected by the emotional bias of the Traders in the market. But for this do we need to spend time with Forex market and understand in a better manner.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member sajad ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajad ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhee kafi arsa ho gya hai trading karty karty par kabhi aisa nahi hua ke humain bohat pehly he pata chal jay market trend ka ye hum ne khud market ko dekh kar andaza lagana hota hia kabhi kabhi bilkul sahi orders lag jaty hian jis se humain profits mil jaty hain

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you need to practice it in demo account that how to draw correct trend line. when you drill much then you can easily find it. there are much choice in trading tangency to equalize the trend line, you can try this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 609 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)