+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 803 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't trade whole day long. I trade only after my office hour. But on holiday I trade 24 hours in a day. That time my target is to make profit 5% of my balance daily. I think it is sufficient for a trader. As a risky business, in forex trading we should not set profit target more than 5%. You set so much target you will in risk of losing so much high also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chupke is an unknown quantity at this point chupke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was just wondering how much the average full-time forex trader makes. ... I've been trading forex in a demo account for over 2 months now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is good for the traders that thy should be got the money each month and this will be the best trade and in this way we can do a better trade because this is the only from which we can do a better trade and this is the only way from which we can got profit much and this is better for us and i think all the traders can be earn money according to the investment and in a month 500$ is average

Senior Member balok is an unknown quantity at this point balok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i considered that the important scene that you simply don't lose and if you got which goal writing cash because since you loss your cash by good process like 50pt on TP 30SL and also you felt the equivalent of the various both the deals gave up and win considerably you make money and create some money and not one can grant with you both the number true monthly.

Senior Member matin6767 is an unknown quantity at this point matin6767's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beautifully, i believe the primary feature you'll dont reduce and if most people picked it aim at writing earnings towards fact if you care our price through acute notion such as 50pt on TP 30SL additionly yourselves captured our result in among the amount of your daily sale suffered a loss of then gained and thus people employ make money and then territory money and in addition no one are able to garnt with you a bit code definite monthly.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i make monthly on average 20-30% of total money and i know other people make more 100% but i find my percentage is reasonable and if think any profit percentage is good because the loss of money is common in forex

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek trader iss field mein se unlimited paisa kama sakta hai magar zaroori hai ki usko iss field ki acchi knowledge ho agar usko iss field ke baare mein acchi knowledge hogi toh woh iss field mein se accha paisa kama sakta hai aur iss field mein aisa kuch nahi hai jo ek aadmi nahi kar sakta hai ismein knowledge aur experience hoga toh aap unlimited paisa kama sakte hain yahan se bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know exactly how the average trader's world has a monthly profit but in my opinion the ideal monthly profit is above 100% stimulation if less than that would be very less time and better incomes us we leave forex course

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    If you are full time forex trader, how much pips should you get per day?
    dear friend is ki koi average nahi kabhi ap 100$ din mein kamaein gey aur kabhi per month 100$ kamein gey forex business ki tarha hai kabhi loss to kabhi profit forex mein wahein kamyab hai jo himat nahi harte

Senior Member lill is an unknown quantity at this point lill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the achievement of extraordinary profit which he obtained by 36% per year. so he is already no doubt their ability to just put up a target profit of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 803 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)